1. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film Arrival

3.5 Beautiful cinematography, and it has an intriguing atmosphere to it, but the script is lackluster, convoluted, and logically questionable.

2. mixn's rating of the film Arrival

3.5, leaning towards 4.

3. WildCardLucas's rating of the film Arrival

4. BLEIBTREU's rating of the film Arrival

This is some real shit of a movie. I had a hunch after the first vignette of losing her daughter. She was now a "victim" on a crusade: enter the tireless propaganda of anti China & Russia. Watch her lie about her true skills to keep her job. The movie totally devolves from alien invasion to vindication for some half-assed linguist who needs to promote some globalist message. This is how SJW people are formed.

5. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Arrival

la premisa es muy interesante pero quedé insatisfecha con el propósito de los aliens

6. raquel_ag's rating of the film Arrival

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

7. Adam GR's rating of the film Arrival

Soft and dark. A deceptive, emotional, and thoughtful narration. A very interesting way to know a character. Amy Adams achieves nonlinear gravitas. Simpler and gentler than the rest of his oeuvre, Denis Villeneuve continues a tradition of trustworthy direction. "I forgot how good it felt to be held by you" after hugging for the first time.

8. Leif's rating of the film Arrival

Tower of Babel Channeling Malick Can we learn to communicate?

9. Doe Deer's rating of the film Arrival

those peaceful lovecraftian beings bestowed upon me the wonderful gift of momentarily enduring platitudinous dialogue

10. pArturdo's rating of the film Arrival

11. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Arrival

12. Martin De Martin's rating of the film Arrival

La forma non travolge più la sostanza e l'autorialità non viene più sacrificata sull'altare dell'estetica. Così Villeneuve si permette addirittura di eccedere all'opposto, tanto da risultare quasi didascalico: alcuni passaggi sono davvero troppo forzati e non si cammina proprio sulla linea del non detto (anzi), ma il suo resta gran cinema, solido e dalle idee ben chiare.

13. Shantal Abrego's rating of the film Arrival

Una película para los amantes del lenguaje.

14. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Arrival

Watching this film was like taking a deep breath of fresh air. Independence Day 2 came out earlier in 2016 and if that wonder of filmmaking wasn't your cup of tea, I have good news for you: Arrival is the complete antithesis to it. Very beautiful and smart sci-fi film.

15. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Arrival

Brilliant from start to finish!

16. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Arrival

A truly intelligent, intimate and moving film that firmly confirms Villeneuve as one of our generation's greats. Amazing score, incredible cinematography, and a stellar performance by Amy Adams, makes this film firmly one of this years favourites.

17. rocs's rating of the film Arrival

18. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Arrival

A technical achievement all around.

19. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Arrival

It's fun to see a movie use an audience's understanding of the language of film to pull a fast one on us.

20. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Arrival

21. Saaam's rating of the film Arrival

I’m impatient for Villenueve’s next work!

22. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Arrival

23. SpacePirate's rating of the film Arrival

Enjoyed the film a lot. Villeneuve is shaping up to be one of the great modern filmmakers, with this, Prisoners, and Sicario (I have yet to see Blade Runner). Adams and Renner work well off each other, and the whole film has a Day The Earth Stood Still "hey we are good guys, don't kill us" vibe throughout. The visuals are very striking, and though the script is corny now and then, the end product is a winner. 4 stars

24. morals and dogma's rating of the film Arrival