1. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Arrival

A technical achievement all around.

2. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Arrival

It's fun to see a movie use an audience's understanding of the language of film to pull a fast one on us.

3. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Arrival

4. Saaam's rating of the film Arrival

I’m impatient for Villenueve’s next work!

5. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Arrival

6. SpacePirate's rating of the film Arrival

Enjoyed the film a lot. Villeneuve is shaping up to be one of the great modern filmmakers, with this, Prisoners, and Sicario (I have yet to see Blade Runner). Adams and Renner work well off each other, and the whole film has a Day The Earth Stood Still "hey we are good guys, don't kill us" vibe throughout. The visuals are very striking, and though the script is corny now and then, the end product is a winner. 4 stars

7. morals and dogma's rating of the film Arrival

8. Daniel Veniot's rating of the film Arrival

Great concept about the obvious communication problem with extraterrestrials.

9. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Arrival

if you look at the aliens as an analogy for the presence and impact of the future (the unknown) in the present, ARRIVAL is a pretty good movie about the fear of looking further in time (and it is, of course, also about the importance of time in our hypersonic and hypermodern society).

10. skoog's rating of the film Arrival

deeply moving... just kidding.

11. lidiishere's rating of the film Arrival

12. Danuski's rating of the film Arrival

a good watch but man the soundtrack in the ending was nauseating

13. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Arrival

14. Marach Adipalin's rating of the film Arrival

15. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Arrival

16. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Arrival

Translation can change everything... A fascinating cinematic experience from Villeneuve you'll never forget seeing. 5/5

17. Ash's rating of the film Arrival

An instant sci-fi classic with a gripping musical score and hypnotizing visuals. "Arrival" proves that Amy Adams is one of the most talented actors working in Hollywood today.

18. F/K's rating of the film Arrival

I expect more of Ted Chiang's work to be adapted to film

19. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Arrival

Dennis Villeneuve: Remember 'Contact' dude? Yeah? Good.Yeah,no, just like the middle part for two hours. No, seriously, yeah. Yeah. Uhhuh. I mean yeah it can look like The Monarch's base from The Venture Bros, fuck it.

20. Alex Lewis's rating of the film Arrival

Miss magnanimous Amy Adams gets down and cozy [taking off hazmat suit scene was hilarious] with the freaky kind whilst the rest of the world with their inferior cognitive capacities can't conceive of a strategy other than nukes.

21. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film Arrival

22. YoungJun Bae's rating of the film Arrival

Arrival is a movie from one of my favorite director Denis Villeneuve, who directed the movie Sicario. It is a science fiction film that shows the power of communication in this modern world. It has awesome cinematography and soundtracks, which shows up this movie very well. The main message of this film is the global unity. I think Arrival was one of the best movies of 2015, and one of his best film with Sicario.

23. miles's rating of the film Arrival

I like Villeneuves stuff.

24. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Arrival