1. Mert Kaya's rating of the film Storytelling

annoying but great commentary on feminism, racism and modern day middle class family.

2. Jim Fear's rating of the film Storytelling

All Paul Giamatti films are gud

3. oooooo's rating of the film Storytelling

4. Finbar Somers's rating of the film Storytelling

Can't touch it without cutting your hands

5. JMKE's rating of the film Storytelling

6. Víctor H's rating of the film Storytelling

Hay historias que están llenas de clichés, como bien se señala en la primera parte, sin embargo, esas ficciones no están tan lejos de algunas realidades.

7. Ashen's rating of the film Storytelling

A bunch of Jews die gassed.

8. JasonAv's rating of the film Storytelling

9. dakotah's rating of the film Storytelling

Part 1 "Fiction" was flawless. Part 2 wasn't as enthralling, but it was worth it for the ending. It also made fun of American Beauty, which was spot on. I loved the intensity, the horrible white characters, and the undeniable evil of white privilege. Smart, perceptive, ultimately depressing. Blackest of comedies. For fans of mockumentary and Haneke.

10. smndvdcl's rating of the film Storytelling

Solondz has an acerbic eye for the dark underbelly of suburbia. Another tragicomic blend of suburban hell, bound to leave a sour taste. Despite the bleakness, Solondz steers clear of fully dehumanising these dysfunctionals.

11. Madame Psychosis's rating of the film Storytelling

Once you start writing, it all becomes fiction.

12. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Storytelling

Todd Solondz parece querer repetir la fórmula de "Happiness", solo que con menos ingenio. La comedia sigue siendo ácida y sutilmente prejuiciosa. Son esas dosis la que de todas formas hacen simpático y provocativo el cine de este director.

13. Amanda Arantes's rating of the film Storytelling

Again, haunting stories of real life. Losers, loners, little tyrants and dining/interrogation rooms. The soundtrack is perfect, from the exciting house music from late 90's, coloring things up in the suburbs, to the sad B&S songs that remind us of fucked up lonely teenage time. This one is not less provocative, it's just not so obvious.

14. bettyinabluemovie's rating of the film Storytelling

the opening scene is just fantastic.

15. BahBha's rating of the film Storytelling

Solondz never ceases to find new ways to abuse my moral campus.

16. Adam D'Alexander's rating of the film Storytelling

17. nothere's rating of the film Storytelling

People see Storytelling as mainly a self-critique on just Solandz. This is very true, but I see it as partly. Solandz self-critique is a critique on everybody involved, him as a filmmaker and us, as an audience. Though I almost feel "Fiction" is stronger than "Non-Fiction", both seem equal. Much like Solandz's other films, this one doesn't let you walk away without clawing its way into your brain. Excellent.

18. fabridoss's rating of the film Storytelling

"Fiction" is way better than "Non-Fiction", which is OK bu unfortunately takes 2/3 of the film. "Fiction" also helps to officialize my crush on Selma Blair, even in a "against the wall" scene like that.

19. Alisa Rodriguez's rating of the film Storytelling

20. traag-1's rating of the film Storytelling

much better this time around having seen it when it came out in the theater...DEF. full of cliches but that was the point. From the sitcom style scene intros to the over characterization of every role, it was sad and hard to watch at times...

21. Paulo Fehlauer's rating of the film Storytelling

Just like the professor says to the class in the "Fiction" segment... too pretentious and full of cliches.

22. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Storytelling

Loved the "Fiction" segment despite it being almost unwatchable.

23. Justin Kane's rating of the film Storytelling

I love this film. I also think I enjoy the first, shorter segment the most. This is what the literary world should really be like.