1. Aardsy's rating of the film Strait-Jacket

Subtlety thy name is ax murdering Joan Crawford.

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Strait-Jacket

A bit too much like Psycho, but very enjoyable. Joan kills it.

3. Manuel L. Boleyn's rating of the film Strait-Jacket

4. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Strait-Jacket

holy shit that ending! i called it from the start but still

5. Scotch's rating of the film Strait-Jacket

I appreciate any positive representation of mental illness rehabilitation—even if for axe murderers with crazy bangles and especially if it involves Crawford—but yawn. Hello George Kennedy as a creepy ranch hand. HAHA.

6. João R's rating of the film Strait-Jacket

Joan Crawford was perfection in this.

7. MikeEverleth's rating of the film Strait-Jacket

Fantastic performance by Joan Crawford who veers from bat-shit crazy to a meek little mouse, sometimes it seems like in the same scene. The mystery isn't hard to solve, especially considering the screenwriter, but is fun enough to go along with the ride. And absolutely love George Kennedy's Boo Radley-like performance.

8. Gary Wood's rating of the film Strait-Jacket

Hands down Mr. Castle's best film. No matter the caricature most people see her as, Joan Crawford is actually very good in this film; sympathetic, creepy, and sad.

9. Andrés Pff's rating of the film Strait-Jacket

10. nicolas perge's rating of the film Strait-Jacket

If someone knows where to buy the mask of Joan Crawford from this film! I would love to have it. Check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIKAibJhh10 and this too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EMbnZUgLSk

11. Matt's rating of the film Strait-Jacket

Christina! Bring me the axe!

12. Matt Kovar's rating of the film Strait-Jacket

Totally trying to milk the Pyscho plot, but what wild film. I love it. I watched most of it with my jaw on the floor.

13. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Strait-Jacket

Obviously an attempt to cash in on the success of 'Psycho' - it even borrows some of the plot elements - this film goes for lurid shock more than Hitchcock's masterful suspense. It's a bit too long, and the twist ending is pretty predictable, but this is still a fun pulp horror film - thanks in a big part to the over-the-top atmosphere and Joan Crawford's hysterical performance.