1. apriccot's rating of the film Strange Circus

3,5 my body is a container, a vase my heart is a flower

2. bagno's rating of the film Strange Circus

quanto fa ridere il fatto che abbia bisogno di spiegare ogni cosa

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Strange Circus

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Strange Circus

5. Siaudebert's rating of the film Strange Circus

Violence hard, madness as response to the breaking of the tabous - about the primordial scene you should never have seen.

6. Arf's rating of the film Strange Circus

Malatissimo, disagiante e sorprendente, bravo

7. ughchenausea's rating of the film Strange Circus

"now, which one is the dream?"

8. xalihamdanix's rating of the film Strange Circus

9. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Strange Circus

El cuadro excéntrico y delirante que plasma Sono en este filme es lo mejor de la película. La dirección artística en los espacios de un centro educativo, una mezcla de mundo orwelliano sexualizado, es la firma de su fílmica. En historia, esa temática sobre la venganza, el incesto, las desviaciones y frustraciones sexuales, mitos que el cine japonés comenzó a romper desde su ola de los 70.

10. RichardAn's rating of the film Strange Circus

If this really is his weakest film, I'm in for a lot of good movies.

11. unearthly_red's rating of the film Strange Circus

Fascinatingly sick. I really like Sono's style in this.

12. msmichel's rating of the film Strange Circus

Perverse and strange are only starting adjectives to describe this Sion Sono effort. One is never quite sure what level of existence potrayed is the real one. Are any of them? Masumi Miyazaki is what holds the narrative together as her performance overwhelms the rest of the film. Great use of colour and music adds to the fun (?!)

13. glitchedplant's rating of the film Strange Circus

14. ayundya's rating of the film Strange Circus

Starting to see the torso guy as a cameo. Frequently saw his appearance in several movies. ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

15. MR. Universe's rating of the film Strange Circus

Lives up to it'st itle, So i can't say i didn't know what i was getting into

16. dalena's rating of the film Strange Circus

My least favorite Sono so far. I thought it was really repetitive and just went out of the way to prepare me for a twist I just didn't care about. I like the circus theme, though, thought it was a nice touch to the movie. Kinda a fresh of breath air every time we entered those parts.

17. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film Strange Circus

Woozaah! My 3rd Sono in a month. And yes, his weakest yet. It's like he's trying too hard to get a "Japanese's David Lynch" stamp with this one, with an end results of a story too difficult to be churned without rolling our eyes (Even the sect from Love Exposure is still more realistic).

18. slaepwerigne's rating of the film Strange Circus

for me, the poorest sono film yet. this one felt confused, as if he didn't know where to apply the seriousness and where to apply the wackiness. usually these two elements are masterfully worked by sono to create a film that is both upsetting and rewarding. this one just felt too self-conscious. and the burlesque imagery was completely meaningless. it basically could've been cut from the film without any consequence.

19. sea-of-ether's rating of the film Strange Circus

I have not watched all of Sion Sono's film but this is the most disturbing one I've seen at this point. There's so many twists, that by the end I was left wondering, "What did I just watch??" So, in other words Sion Sono did his job.

20. meth_'s rating of the film Strange Circus

This made me really, really uncomfortable.

21. Maxwell's rating of the film Strange Circus

Possibly Sono's finest work yet; whereas the majority of his films contain a sort of perverse sort of black humor (Suicide Club, Love Exposure, Noriko's Dinner Table) tied with social commentary, in a very Romero-esque fashion, Strange Circus is all this, and yet more of a 'revenge' film. We are shown a story of trauma, abuse, and how it creates a dark cycle that finally collapses in a bloody fashion.

22. Glim Ho's rating of the film Strange Circus

这是神马样的毅种情怀啊

23. Kelvane's rating of the film Strange Circus

The images are dark here, and some fascinating ones like the interior of the school, but the content is so extremely grim it is hard to get over.

24. john barry bornstein's rating of the film Strange Circus

I'm 12 years old and what is this???