1. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Strange Days

2. Renton47's rating of the film Strange Days

I am fine when a film doesn't pontificate on its themes and subjects, esp. in a world as rich as this one. But when you feature a scene as nasty as one here without justification, that could have been layered into the film through an earlier sleazy voyeurism, it feels lazy. That aside, it's an engulfing world, better just existing than paying off its noir homage with neat conspiracies. 2.5

3. Alp Yenibalcı's rating of the film Strange Days

In the beginning, the unusual story and the depressed chaotic atmosphere in LA got me into but as the story developped, the story turned out into cheezy Hollywood movie. Though, the work that Ralph Fiennes put out, makes it a ''not bad to watch'' movie.

4. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Strange Days

What I took out of it was that Faith is a tricky bitch

5. muh.'s rating of the film Strange Days

With ideas that are more relevant now than twenty years ago it seems interestingly prophetic but by the end it swerves to the side leaving you without a proper conclusion or discussion point.

6. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film Strange Days

Electrifying and horrifying; interesting and regressive. I am of course talking about Ralph Fiennes magically appearing third act mustache.

7. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Strange Days

7.3/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2E7

8. Meastro0's rating of the film Strange Days

9. le Gars's rating of the film Strange Days

10. Luis Pires's rating of the film Strange Days

It's so sad that, 20 years later, the problems tackled here are still so relevant in today's world.

11. Francesca Di Donna's rating of the film Strange Days

Good film, good idea, but who wrote the end? It's so empty, with any fantasy... Probably screenwriters were so tired

12. Lintang A.'s rating of the film Strange Days

Memories are meant to fade. They're designed that way for a reason.

13. Patrícia Nunes's rating of the film Strange Days

14. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Strange Days

15. Joel's rating of the film Strange Days

An enjoyable thriller, somehow dated though to a modern lense. The central device of inventive technology is clever and introduces a fascinating moral complexity. Now did Juliet demand to be always naked or...?

16. ABVH's rating of the film Strange Days

Acting, directing, story, all top notch, probably the greatest movie soundtrack of the 90s.

17. Shayan Bazri's rating of the film Strange Days

that's entertaining.You can say the movie is all good except the silly/happy ending.

18. Graham Ball's rating of the film Strange Days

Ahh... takes me back to that mid-90s nostalgia. I remember this movie being quite alright actually. Think I once owned a copy on VHS! Not seen it in ages mind you. Has it worn well?

19. jeanlice's rating of the film Strange Days

20. Steve G.'s rating of the film Strange Days

Although surprisingly breezy for such a lengthy film, and strangely never feeling like it outstays its welcome, Strange Days is weighed down by some occasionally dreadful dialogue and uneven performances. The central theme is fascinatingly employed, however, and there are two or three remarkable action scenes here before the disappointingly limp ending. As is usual with Kathryn Bigelow, it's good but not great.

21. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film Strange Days

22. cmuela's rating of the film Strange Days

the idea was fine for that year i guess, but now it's just slow and not that deep. the 1999-2000 vibe is great though, so it turns out ok if you watch it in that late-90's-mood.

23. Sophie Charlotte Rieger's rating of the film Strange Days

24. Endless Eye's rating of the film Strange Days

Kathryn Bigelow and James Cameron team up for a mid-90s millennial sci-fi thriller about a street peddler of other people's memories. What's not to like?