1. Amrit Rukhaiyaar's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

Shalimar Preuss' Strange Says the Angel is a family story told through the point of view of 7-year-old Nina. There is a strange kind of purity in Nina, that is beautiful and makes you long for her. Her kid like fantasies to be her father's lover and her aunt's daughter are more sorrowful than just funny. The film has a inclination towards nature and a few shots reminded me of Ryan Gosling's Lost River.

2. luisquintais@gmail.com's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

3. crystal meff's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

the sisters reminded me of "Spirt of the Beehive"

4. Nabil Hamzaki's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

5. Superfrog's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

Étrange, énigmatique, mais court et le mélange de genres permet un court voyage dans un tas d'endroit dans un tout petit laps de temps. Hélène et Nina son particulièrement attachants comme personnages.

6. Saar's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

I liked it. I won't give away anything but it is a short so don't get distracted or you can miss items.

7. peaches and plums's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

8. David R Williams's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

Uh....I think the angel was watching a different film.

9. Charlie's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

I think it was a little slow, but I liked it. I didn't expect the ending. Quite surprising.

10. Zac Weber's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

Nina's warmth is quite charming, and I was rather fond of the theatre-esque character credits at the end of the film.

11. captainfez's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

Well they DID say not to drink the water.

12. Marc Saffar's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

Très agréable court métrage bucolique et poétique. J'ai beaucoup aimé la fin.

13. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

14. El Biffo's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

Wow, opinions are all over the place on this film. Some people loved it and some of you hated it. It just goes to show how different people can be. For me, this is about how the film makes you feel, more than what is says. I don't always pay attention to what people are saying, anyway.

15. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

There's something in the water.

16. Alayn Vázquez's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

17. lou.'s rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

Le titre c'est beau. Mais, par rapport aux autres court-métrages je viens de voir, bon bah, c'est pas au même niveau.

18. Elizabeth Acosta Haro's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

Simple but captivating, tells a whole story in an eficient and subtil way. Good short film.

19. Joshua Paolino's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

Interesting fly on the wall perspective into both the world of children and femininity, which my eyes don't often get to see. By the way---the manner in which the cast is listed and portrayed is brilliant!

20. ajitabhbhaiboruah's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

21. Zeynep Kecelioglu's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

the story didn't do much for me

22. Korrie Harper's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

I enjoyed the journey this film took me on, as did the "non professional actors", who behaved as if there were no camera. More captivating with each viewing.

23. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

(3.5 stars) Intriguing short, almost documentary in style. Sets up a bit of dread and then slowly builds it through what seems like a pleasant family outing. Very smartly done. The ending is mysterious and mystical. Kinda loved this film.

24. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Strange Says the Angel

Sorry, but this short film is very amateurish - regarding actors, camera and storyline - from the beginning to the end.