1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

2. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

Fail at some moments but still good.

3. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

4. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

I guess eleven and mike is a dick now

5. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

Booo! Taking the derivation, manipulative nostalgia, & 80s movies references to an exhausting level does not make a better product. Hope this was last season, at least with these characters. These kids need to move on and Wynona's eye-widening muscles need a long rest. Duffers, you made a mistake not bringing back the good fem! #BringBackBarb

6. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

7. BobbyTee's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

Still entertaining but not nearly as charming and a good story. Feels a bit like this was too fast in the making. Episode 7 is just a really big Fuck up!

8. lina maj's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

9. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

It was a bold idea to kill off all its child heroes, and I like Dan Aykroyd's uncredited surprise cameo, but I'm not sure how I feel about the final twist that the monsters were all Barb in disguise.

10. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

Si la première saison de Stranger Things était une vraie surprise avec son ambiance, ses personnages, son suspens... la seconde saison ne fait que répéter la première à l'identique. Après 2 premiers épisodes inutiles, l'intrigue se lance enfin. On ne s'ennuie pas vraiment, mais au final, on se rend compte que rien ne nous a surpris. On a juste eu le plaisir d'avoir retrouvé des gens qu'on aimait bien.

11. Balthaz21's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

12. apriccot's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

13. DenoResandono's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

To be honest, the second season of STRANGER THINGS isn't as fresh as the first season. When I was watching this season, I began to feel this season start to lose its magic and charm. I don't know exactly what it is. Also, STRANGER THINGS 2 isn't as engaging as the first one. But don't worry, STRANGER THINGS 2 is still a solid, yet entertaining tv series. Honestly, I'm still hoping if they would make the third season.

14. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

15. HKFanatic's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

I don't envy the Duffer Brothers having to follow up the first season of "Stranger Things," one of the few pop culture moments of the last two years that could be called a genuine phenomenon - and not one that immediately begged for a sequel. Season Two was never going to match that impact, and its not without its issues, but at its best this is a smart and frequently subversive blend of Eighties genre movie tropes.

16. uenus's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

le iba a poner tres estrellas pero igual la vi como en un fin de semana oops

17. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

stranger things > stranger things 2

18. blkrchs's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

19. Lauren Burrell's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

20. MisterColo93's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

TV SHOW 3.2/5 some good vibes and some terrible choices.. The second season is a bittersweet experience overall

21. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

22. Onbestendig's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

23. ig_____or's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

Following Cameron's "Aliens" cue: when doing a sequel, go big or go home. Terrific new characters, unexpected friendships, more fire power, a bigger threat and more background information about the series' own mythology. Stellar cast, but Millie and Noah stole the show: give those kids all the awards. With its cuteness, nostalgia and storytelling-efficiency "Stranger Things" is still incredibly entertaining.

24. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Stranger Things 2

I really wish they could've improved those cgi monsters...