1. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

2. Polyglot's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

A vast improvement to the first season.

3. Comadozer's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

Gone inside-out and masquerading as a vital followup to series 1's upside down. Great performances (still) and some awesome feels for the 80s heads, but not any serious substance.

4. Ace Sollestre's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

5. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

The best compliment I could give Stranger Things, a series that strives to entertain with one foot in the past, is that it evoked the same feelings I felt as a kid watching the movies that influenced it. And in places it does that, which compensates for ep7's godawfulness and character actions too often dictated by plot development instead of believability. Ultimately it’s a funhouse dungeon I’ll gladly brave again.

6. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

2.5 / 5 No better than the first season and I still feel that this series suffers from style over substance

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

Wasn't quite as good as the first season, but the new cast was all quite enjoyable. Sean Astin was an inspired casting choice.

8. Bob's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

Improvement over first season in a character department which is simplistically evident in a closing dance scene where every character feels like a friend with whom you like to hang out. Major issue is a storyline that relies on plot engine based on fetch quests, no engaging threat and predictable solutions - and that's a big deal for gaining any lasting value. Still, promising for future installments.

9. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

10. Gabriella F's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

The concept is still there, some characters were really worked on nicely, but there are some issues with the plot comparing to season 1. Still love it though.

11. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

12. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

13. Spook's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

Whereas the first season had several storylines perfectly coming together, this season has so many loose ends. I wish the makers had used 'showing' rather than 'telling', and had been a bit more creative in their storytelling instead of giving us all these flashbacks, and treating the viewers as idiots. Also disappointing is how they replaced the slow but imposing demagorgon with the velociraptor type demadogs.

14. Joao Sobral's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

15. The Macho King's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

I don't care what anyone says. This season is SUPERIOR to season 1 (The main criticism you can throw at it is how they handled episode 7 & Bob's death scene- which was executed in such a clichéd manner with the over dramatization being played up with the slow motion. Otherwise it was neigh flawless season in my mind, overall it is just a more rewarding, entertaining & engaging experience. The wait was worth it...

16. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

17. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

Pretty much a copy/paste of season 1, but still enjoyable.

18. Emma Ikikeiram's rating of the film Stranger Things 2

How to destroy something perfect by trying too hard. Too many genres, too many (useless) storylines, too many loose ends.

1 3 Next →