1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

2. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

3. kiras's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

4. hemachandra's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

Rewatched this film on a flight, as it was the only good film available. I found it not as good as I remembered.

5. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

3.5 Some brilliant sequences and shots; great cinematography. Very Noir. Good suspense in the first half - after that it became a bit predictable, sadly. Still really good though.

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

>>> Une grande réussite du genre, à la réalisation et au scénario irréprochables...www.cinefiches.com

7. wiwitaek's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

During first minute, I was thinking it was going to be another Rope, turns out I was wrong and equally great. Granger and Walker is a perfect match!

8. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

9. redux's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

The open homophobia of 'Rope' reconfigured with innuendo. Poor ugly Hitch must have lived in a hell of sexual frustration.

10. dordai_robert's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

11. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

Rarely has the influence of German expressionism been mainlined so directly into noir. One of Hitchcock's absolute best, and like all his best, the complexity is not just in the plot or central narrative tension, but in the whole uncanny atmosphere of the movie - that synthesis of all its aesthetic aspects - whose blend of macabre liberation and unspeakable terror makes the theme park an obvious central location.

12. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

Intense classic from Hitchcock. The carousel finale was a bit stupid though.

13. msmichel's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

Hitchcock's planning of his films with elaborate storyboards often led him to being bored on set but certainly paid off in creating a classic series of thrillers. From the innovative visual design (the tennis match/drain sequence wow) to the well thought out scripting this is classic Hitchcock. Robert Walker is one of the great all time screen villains well matched with his unwilling partner in crime Farley Granger.

14. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

15. Histioteuthis's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

Tbh of the homophobic/homoerotic Hitchcocks this and Rope are great while Psycho which is only homophobic is the only one to skip

16. Vincent T's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

the first half (?) is so beautifully AND erotically shot that I must have pissed my pants watching it. I'm still not sure why the look of the film changes in the second half, but for whatever the reasons there is one (chase) sequence that is incredibly un-Hitchcock and at the same time unmistakably his. For better or for worse, the over the top carousel sequence is campy and laughable.

17. yovargas's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

tfw random dudes come up to you and offer to murder people for you and you gotta be like "um no thx...." Manages the rare feat of being both funny and genuinely suspenseful at the same time, thanks in large part to villainous Bruno, the most charming lunatic murderer you'd ever hope to (not) meet. A good bit of fun but, like most Hitchcock, feels too "fluff" and the ending's too unsatisfying to really call Great. B-.

18. SoulBrotherNo1's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

19. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

It's hard to find people on the train who want to murder someone and then actually do it. Found that out the hard way.

20. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

After "Notorious," this is my second favorite Hitchcock movie. I would almost call it a comedy.

21. Jim Fear's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

22. Shea Hennum's rating of the film Strangers on a Train

This movie is how I learned that Alfred Hitchcock had a daughter.

23. ceknklsn's rating of the film Strangers on a Train