1. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

Underwhelming. Akiko Wada was dope though.

2. Auranee's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

Biker girls and a really trippy ride

3. caitlin.f's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

omg this was amazing. i can't wait to watch the rest of the films in the series.

4. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

Is this a good movie? No. Is it a well crafted movie? No. Is it an entertaining movie? YES! This film is a quirky, bizarre little gem that I had a blast watching. Surprisingly it actually does a lot of interesting things with it's camera movements/techniques. However I do wish it was a little shorter because after awhile it just started to drag on. If you can ever spare 80 minutes give it a go!

5. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

Not every 70's japanese pop and b-movie is cool ONLY because it was made at that time. This is a perfect example, although some great sequences and shots.

6. David R Williams's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

Cycle Riding Switchblade Swinging Psycho Sex Kittens on the Prowl in this Russ Meyer gone Japanese Poverty Row B-Classic. If the film itself is never as good as that description promises...its still great fun.

7. Will Thede's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

A woman arrives in town. We don't know where she's from. We don't know where she's going. This felt like an awesome precursor to the 'Mad Max' franchise. And with sweet musical asides, 1970s low-budget action AND political undertones. Amazing.

8. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

Catfights and grooviness gallore!!!

9. Matt Reddick's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

reminded me of an AIP flick... this barely held my interest as well. I end up examining the wardrobe and sets more than even try to follow the story.

10. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

A psychedelic biker musical about women with motorcycles, torches and switchblades, stickin' it to the Man. What looks like nihilism is actually another film attempt to figure out what feminism looks like, now that post-WWII Japanese masculinity cannot be trusted. It is weird that Wada is somehow more badass than Kaji, which distracted me until the go kart chase through the underground of the Economic Miracle.

11. turnerBroadcast p3Dr0's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

What is it with these films? One minute I'm standing here in Atlanta, then the entire world flashes , and there's these three different colors, pink, blue, and yellow , and then all of a sudden I'm in Tokyo, and it's 1970 and I'm the leader of girl gang and I get to sing my hit version of boy girl I'm a girl boy boy girl boy boy boy.

12. Prairie Dog Rebellion's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

Psychedelic at times, with fantastic soundtrack. Not much plot in the first half but it comes together sort of in the second. "Delinquentsploitation" is a genre?

13. Bookhead's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

Cool sunglasses and goggles. Eyewear game is on point. Great soundtrack too.

14. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

Although some details look a bit funny today it is a historical significant film document of Japanese pop culture with interesting cinematographic features like the moving and swinging camera and the vibrant soundtrack.

15. Honeychurch's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

fun to watch ironically ... for a while. thank goodness for the short running time. and i'm glad it was brought to my attention, for sure.

16. kit duckworth's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

butch biker-singer meets a girl gang who crushes on her and she helps them fight some fascists. sounds like a dream i would have

17. film_lies101's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

It's like a Japanese 'Switchblade Sisters', you really can't go wrong

18. tom.house's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

Actually pretty good. Not really what I expected, not a lot of violence or sex or anything.

19. Polyglot's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent Girl Boss

Black Leather CoatGirls vs Khaki Pants Boys.