1. G.'s rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

Sure, I love 'what-the-f**k!' endings as much as the next girl... but what happens here is just pure 'why-the-f**k?!'...

2. caitlin.f's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

this series is so damn good.

3. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

A very interesting underlying subject treated on how Japanese think about mix-breeds...which has not changed at all. And those chorus girls, Goood GOD!!!

4. David R Williams's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

Great synopsis over at Japan Society; http://www.japansociety.org/event_detail?eid=602495bb

5. Steve McGee's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

Didn't expect this plot given the title.

6. Rice Dream Girl's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

With its Showgirls-style self-aware camp, Sex Hunter is an entertaining parody of racism and masculinity.

7. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

Darkest and most violent of the series…and maybe the best. Probably the only one I’d watch again.

8. David Richards's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

Violent and sleazy with cute pop songs and cute young people. Yes, it deals with racism, but not in a particularly thoughtful way. It shows a Japan still haunted by the U.S. occupation. It's perhaps interesting to compare it with American exploitation films from the same era... I'm just tired of this kind of thing.

9. turnerBroadcast p3Dr0's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

The nobility of failure, bowing deeply and laying sword before you, the audience's very foot. Stray Cats. Rape. Eagles. Murder. Nobody gets hurt and it brings you to your knees with the electric beauty of it all. Emperor of the divine wind, Hillary, TaxesunreleasedenStein, or the Orange Julius - to see another japanese call for building the wall... half breed film... half breed.

10. Camila Vimo's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

An interesting point of view of China's social way of being in the 1970s.The film had a mild culture shock effect on me. The actresses in the film seem far too young to be exposed to such R rated scenes. She seemed to know what it was actually like doing all that she was doing. Very emotional characters. Overall it kept my attention throughout. One of my favorite foreign films so far.

11. senitree's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

So exciting! See it a years ago, and now I really have to see the others sequels.

12. Ryan Theodores's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

A competent serial. But... kind of incredible. There isn't anything to complain about; the mise en scène is glossy and garishly lit, the performances are broad enough to pull you along. Kaji just smolders at the camera and you wish it never stopped.

13. film_lies101's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

Probs the best film of the whole series

14. caitiello's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

The film has a lot going on and serves as an interesting crash course in Japanese racism (note how the villain, Baron, seems to admire white foreigners while attacking dark foreigners/haafu). I wish the women had had more to do, though the molotov coke bottle scene was great.

15. novanindro's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

less erotic but im happy finding a nikkatsu eiga with funky score

16. Lee Bullitt's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

(3.5) this was amazing. everything you could ask for out of a 70s era japanese film. "Half-breed" african-japanese outcasts, all girl gang of thieves and miscriants, absurd 70s soundtrack and stylizing.. I can go on.

17. sudandosangre's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

I totally digged this film. It is now on Instant Watch via Netflix, take advantage of it! The soundtrack is impeccable. Also, a very well put together film all over.

18. Olivia Reneé Saldívar's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

I was like 85% entertained by the leisure suits alone. Who needs a script when you have outfits like that?

19. Groovy Monster's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

This has been in my Netflix instant streaming queue for a while. I'm thinking it's about time to finally watch it.

20. Mark Ayala's rating of the film Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter

Girl gang vs. racist boy gang? Great! Not only does this movie feature some pretty great performances by Japanese pop groups and feature some of the best costumes Nikkatsu can throw at you, it's all handled wondefully and stylishly by one of Nikkatsu's best contract directors, Yasuharu Hasebe.