1. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Streamers

I'm not a very great fan of Robert Altman's 1982 - 1987 creative period. Interesting but, in short, these movies are enhanced stage plays or exercises in style which is not my cup of tea. Already forgotten.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Streamers

Film passionnant, intelligent et dérangeant, dont l'ensemble des acteurs obtint un prix collectif d'interprétation au festival de Venise en 1983... www.cinefiches.com

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Streamers

4. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Streamers

"We're talking Robert Altman tonight." "After Popeye." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2015/01/episode-43-stage-adaptations-of-robert.html

5. WeirdHair's rating of the film Streamers

Great acting and great direction. And I don't hold it against it being very "play-like". I could understand the tension and the frustration of every character very clearly. And the ending was just nerve-wrecking.

6. jimmymarkum's rating of the film Streamers

The great Dzundza. He gets the closing act of yet another Altman's theatrical movie, a tragic one. He's a drunken sergeant that comes back to his barrack's bunk bed, the night the film is narrating of, and does not stop talking about a freaky car accident he was involved in with his army pal. He does not have a clue, poor sergeant...

7. aperian's rating of the film Streamers