1. sadie's rating of the film Street Fighter

if anyone knows where the storage unit is that those posters are collecting dust in HIT ME UPP.

2. runfromfire's rating of the film Street Fighter

I mean, it's obviously bad but it's worth watching at least once to see Raúl Juliá chewin' THE SHIT outta that scenery.

3. Sophia Park's rating of the film Street Fighter

I watched this in black and white. It's a fun and silly action film, which is all it had to be. van Damme ruins it, though. Bison is the star here, and if you give it a chance and shrug off the clumsy French delivery, eh, it's on par. Doesn't deserve its canon mockery.

4. Star Lord's rating of the film Street Fighter

Sono cresciuto con il videogame ed il film lo guardo sempre volentieri.

5. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Street Fighter

I never liked Street Fighter that much, so to me the movie is completely forgettable. Not my cup of cinema.

6. Michael A's rating of the film Street Fighter

My father wouldn't leave me alone to watch this waste when screening on open TV. And I am still bitter about it.

7. Dječak Luka's rating of the film Street Fighter

8. Samo Geronimo's rating of the film Street Fighter

I love it when a I was a kid, but yet another holywood-shit-piece of junk movie

9. bcdcdude's rating of the film Street Fighter

Don't care. Guilty pleasure. Love it <3

10. NetaGrizzly's rating of the film Street Fighter

Literally one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Without drugs to aid the viewing, this is a chore to watch.

11. MostlyDead's rating of the film Street Fighter

12. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Street Fighter

One of my favourite films as a child, and god, this is hilarious.

13. Junda Mane's rating of the film Street Fighter

Down-right hilarious when viewed with a group of friends.

14. nrh's rating of the film Street Fighter

at the very least, anticipates the geo-political aesthetic of assayas and jia by nearly a decade. at the most, there are hundreds of latent phd papers to find in the comparison between julia's general bison and the late 70s/early 80s magical realist dictator fiction boom.

15. Michelle Arf's rating of the film Street Fighter

Genuinely fun, silly, and enjoyable. Sure, it's no masterpiece, but it 100% understands how dumb it is and embraces it. If you like campy 90's action movie, I can't imagine not enjoying it.

16. yulquen's rating of the film Street Fighter

ONE STAR FOR KYLIE MINOGUE

17. Ryan Pearce's rating of the film Street Fighter

Raul Julia is so great in this. My absolute favourite 'bad' film.

18. Henrik Schunk's rating of the film Street Fighter

Move along, nothing to see here

19. David's rating of the film Street Fighter

Is this crap? Bison: Of course!!

20. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Street Fighter

Link to a review here: http://mubi.com/lists/region-incognito-and-videotape-swapshop-reviews-by-coheed

21. Akash's rating of the film Street Fighter

Complete blasphemy and that new Chun-Li shit doesn't make things look good for this franchise. Shame.

22. Arctvrvs's rating of the film Street Fighter

fuck the haters I love this movie. if it wasn't for this we wouldn't have the amazing street fighter: the movie: the game.

23. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Street Fighter

This movie wouldn't be so damn tragic if it wasn't the last performance we'd get from the great Raul Julia. What terrible, horrible, no good, very bad movie.