1. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Street Trash

Still that superb piece of cinematography it used to be after 30 years and counting. A sort of glamour version of many Troma I used to love.

2. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Street Trash

3. Chase Vault's rating of the film Street Trash

The screenwriter said he wrote it "to democratically offend every group on the planet" and I think he succeeded perfectly. I saw myself in this movie more than in any other lately : D

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Street Trash

Une première oeuvre unique, très vite consacrée comme film culte, qui aligne avec une délirante fougue, le mauvais goût systématique et l'outrance horrifique... www.cinefiches.com

5. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film Street Trash

Hugely entertaining from start to finish. Eighties splatter at its best!

6. Rocco's rating of the film Street Trash

Grade-A gross out, exploitation insanity mixed with a fierce political/societal critique. And that camera work! Awesome.

7. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Street Trash

1,5 what the fuck did I just see? really entertaining experience but this film does not have much going on for it, except a lot of shock material for shock value. I prefer more stylized trashy films such as Pink Flamingos ,Spider baby, etc. Some funny dialogue in this one(the gangster and his doorman)

8. Bob's rating of the film Street Trash

A is for abnormal, K is for kinky, W is for weird, A is for atrocious, R is for ridiculous and D is for dirty. Rhapsody of trash cinema that doesn't try to make sense of cause and the effect but rather it brings brutality in its over the top and naive manner while making no excuses for what is worth. A turning point of B movies legacy.

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Street Trash

10. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Street Trash

Genial filme de explotación. Lo mejor de esta película tiene que ver con esa negación a focalizarse en un solo conflicto. "Street trash" no es una película sobre cómo un brebaje va ocasionando coloridas muertes. En ese efecto una serie de situaciones por las que pasan un grupo de individuos grotescos. Muro parece realizar una oda a estos hombres basura, siendo un licor caducado solo un punto de excentricidad más.

11. radurosca's rating of the film Street Trash

Probably my favorite b-movie

12. Mike L's rating of the film Street Trash

That color was incredible! Also, Dusty Blauvelt's boom man work was off the charts.

13. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Street Trash

Inept in everything but its exquisite photography and stellar grue, Street Trash is only memorable when it melts humans in gruesome detail and for its outrageousness. The storytelling is fragmented, the plot is random, and the comedy garners more nervous giggles than belly laughs. One-note and overlong, with much of it forgettable until the final 1/3. The alike films, The Stuff & Body Melt are better, if flawed too.

14. Barking Muffin's rating of the film Street Trash

Hey this wasn't here the other day, sweeeet.

15. Polyglot's rating of the film Street Trash

LOL when the fat guy explodes!

16. Holger Haase's rating of the film Street Trash

Quite a technical achievement given it's micro budget. Oh, and a lot of fun.

17. ronny's rating of the film Street Trash

i have no idea why i just watched this.

18. film_lies101's rating of the film Street Trash

Unfortunately, not as good as I remember

19. Shelley's rating of the film Street Trash