1. Juan Javier's rating of the film Streetscapes [Dialogue]

I loved his pretentiousness!

2. Des Horne's rating of the film Streetscapes [Dialogue]

Wallace Shawn should have played the filmmaker.

3. Ldom's rating of the film Streetscapes [Dialogue]

This is a gem. It constantly stays just before being pedantic. So pleasant all the way. And you can never be bored by the ever changing shots and backgrounds. Thanks Mubi.

4. larissa's rating of the film Streetscapes [Dialogue]

provocative combination of dialogues and visuals. although dialogues are generally interesting; their flame blows out very quickly due to slow-pace. frame composition is interesting and dynamic, it definitely keeps the film alive.

5. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Streetscapes [Dialogue]

There are some enjoyable moments of meta fun in this work from Heinz Emigholz but they're buried under an excessive amount of pretentious conversation that rarely feels as important to the viewer as those onscreen think it is. Not for me.

6. captainfez's rating of the film Streetscapes [Dialogue]

At least the architecture-only films have relatable characters.

7. elaorleans's rating of the film Streetscapes [Dialogue]

This film is about so much more than making films. Every artist should watch it. It asks fundamental questions about creativity and perseverance in the (art) world. Visually stunning to no surprise. I wish I saw this movie before anything else I have seen by Emigholz. Moving and inspiring.

8. polo's rating of the film Streetscapes [Dialogue]

Continuity is key but also the psychology facts are crucial and the whole scenarios along with dialogues

9. Ruben's rating of the film Streetscapes [Dialogue]

Fascinating in a way that is hard to define. I have the feeling I have witnessed a very honest and reflective look from the director on his self. The feeling of pretentiousness that came up, also with me might more have something to do with the intellectual overload of the dialogue that makes it at times heavy to bear. Still, you are well served, esp. if you are interested in the process of filmmaking as an art.

10. Sal Gal's rating of the film Streetscapes [Dialogue]

Intelligent dialogue with amazing imagery. You do have to work for it though!

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Streetscapes [Dialogue]

My Dinner with Heinz. It's a fascinating portrait of the director that's about as meta as humanly possible. Apparently, he wants to explain himself and address his critics. It gives insights into his other films and his process.

12. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Streetscapes [Dialogue]

A few interesting dialogue passages, but due to its pretentious attitude most parts of the film are unbearable. That's a pity because Emigholz has made some really great documentaries.

13. lbunuel's rating of the film Streetscapes [Dialogue]