1. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

6.8/10 "Baz Luhrmann’s debut movie is a heady stunner weaves through its slipshod story with an ugly duckling inspiration and a recalcitrant leitmotif of formulating and persevering one’s own uniqueness, even if it means one must run up against a brick wall at every step." read my full review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3IR

2. bulletproof isobel's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

Un hommage à un genre révolu qui eut demandé moins de vulgarité et une fantaisie débridée ..... www.cinefiches.com

4. Blue Roses's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

5. Flora M's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

6. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

7. Maggie's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

i dont know why we watched this in class but im glad we did

8. Suki Banning's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

I never get bored of re-watching this.

9. Maria Aestas's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

I mean I get what he was trying to do. But I feel, he sketched those old hollywood-klischees just to big, so the spaces in between seem to be awfully blank and empty. There´s no refinement, no wit to that satire. The characters are so underdeveloped and kinda boring, so the guilty-pleasure-element didn´t work for me either. Well, visually, there´re really nice shots in it.

10. ap's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

Sure it has huge flaws, but who cares? It was amazing. I enjoyed every second of it.

11. Inez Cmyk's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

HILARIOUS! A cult film! Great costumes.

12. Jamie Scott-Dyson's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

With it's knowingly ridiculous themes, energetic camera movements and beautifully woven moments, this sweetly camp film is quietly another in a perfect trilogy by a man who weaves heightened reality in such a unclassifiable & peculiar way. Some may snigger, but I find Strictly Ballroom and the whole Red Curtain trilogy to be by a man who knows exactly what he wants and is doing so perfectly. 5/5

13. Chin Camposano's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

Probably, for the record, Baz Luhrmann's best film.

14. Algitya's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

Seriously miss this Luhrmann's .

15. S's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

If Baz Luhrmann had stopped making films after this one, well I'd have been okay with that. A life lived in fear is a life half lived.

16. sangdeboeuf's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

17. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

18. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

really interesting. great shots and cinematography. I think that is what I enjoyed the most.

19. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film Strictly Ballroom

Still my favourite Australian film and one of my all time favourite comedies. What happened Baz?