1. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Strigoi

Had to fight to keep me awake. I can't see any sense in some sort of comedy set in Romania, but dubbed in English, with some heavy accent to emphasize the "funny" part of some characters. Anyway, aside this, the story never gets interesting and the humour is just relying on some gipsy stereotypical soundtrack here and there.

2. bencor's rating of the film Strigoi

gets better every second, i'm not even halfway done with it... thx to ntflx it might take me two hours to finish this

3. Redundant Cinema's rating of the film Strigoi

I'm surprised that there isn't more love for this. I loved this, the perfect mix of humour and poignancy. Vampirism as a metaphor for the bindings of family, the effects of communism and greed. I think the only thing that I didn't like so much was Beirut in the soundtrack- seems a little sad to not showcase traditional local music, rather than an American band who imitates Balkan music.

4. Sue Denim's rating of the film Strigoi

It cracked me up, I loved it.

5. Peter's rating of the film Strigoi

Very, very clever allegory that employs, to astonishing(and affecting) effect, both Norman Greenbaum's "Spirit in the Sky" and Beirut's "Postcards from Italy". Though written and directed by a Brit, recommended as a companion piece to any number of the superb films coming out of post-dictatorial Romania these days...