Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

1. HKFanatic's rating of the film Strip Nude for Your Killer

The title was a clue, but this is one of the more cynical examples of the giallo I've seen, a reminder that the filmmakers who brought artistry to the genre—Sergio Martino or Aldo Lado—were the exception rather than the rule. Director Andrea Bianchi seems primarily concerned with keeping a parade of nude bodies in front of the camera, as there are no setpieces to speak of and much of the violence occurs offscreen.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Strip Nude for Your Killer

Alternate title: Tits and Knives. With a name like Edwige you know it has to be good.

3. kulturminister's rating of the film Strip Nude for Your Killer

unglaublicher Schundfilm ! Sex und Gewalt extrem Stylisch inszeniert.

4. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Strip Nude for Your Killer

I'm giving this a 4/5 for both the fantastic music score by Pisano & the beautiful Fenech starring in. Despite the super-sleazy-sounding title, it's overall a good giallo filled with some kinky sex & shocking blood (also had that '80s De Palma thriller feel in, too) while kept me guessing who the killer dressed as motorcyclist was. My second Bianchi work I've seen, by the way.

5. film_lies101's rating of the film Strip Nude for Your Killer

This is like the 'Pieces' of Gialli

6. L.F.G.'s rating of the film Strip Nude for Your Killer

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Strip Nude for Your Killer

I don't give a lot of one star ratings because generally I always find at least 30 seconds of good cinema in a movie. But here, I can't save anything. Edwige Fenech is beautiful yes but she's not a film. Instant crap.

8. Keldon's rating of the film Strip Nude for Your Killer

more like a 2.5, this is more softcore than giallo.

9. Pymo's rating of the film Strip Nude for Your Killer

Strip nude, the killer is coming!

10. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Strip Nude for Your Killer

A cheap giallo bending strongly towards sexploitation. Worse than most in this genre, but at least with Edwige Fenech without any clothes on in almost every scene :)

11. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Strip Nude for Your Killer

Gialli as its most ridiculous and hilarious, exquisitely filmed and charmingly insane trash!