1. ttbusbus's rating of the film Stripes

Dreadful movie. Dreadful rythm (or lack thereof). dreadful acting. I suspect Bill Murray is the only reason why this movie still manages to get some attention, eventhough he isn't even that good in it. There are some properly cringy scenes too, like the one with Ramis and the 2 military police women in the house. I'd rather watch Police Academy.

2. Christopher W's rating of the film Stripes

Has Kim Jong In seen this film? We're comin' for ya ,Fatboy !

3. moniquekidman's rating of the film Stripes

Stupid men doing stupid things. Warren Oates is great.

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Stripes

Has it's moments (The John Candy mud wrestling scene!) and Bill Murray is always excellent, but overall this is unfocused and frankly not funny enough given the talent involved. More of a warm up from Ivan Reitman for things to come....

5. ajdehany's rating of the film Stripes

Horrible. Enjoyable to see so many faces together, but a surprising complete waste of time.

6. Tja's rating of the film Stripes

Stripes (aka It's Barmy in the Army) is the US contribution to the Carry On comic genre, but with more action and less sexual innuendo. Bill Murray is Sid James minus the wrinkles. It works for me.

7. Superfrog's rating of the film Stripes

Could be much much worse; I actually enjoyed the feel of it: probably because everyone is both an idiot and somewhat right and constrained by what other do.

8. Paul Relf's rating of the film Stripes

Not as good as i remember it. Great cast but not that funny and a little boring. and yet............. BILL MURRAY.

9. Mohammad Ebrahimian's rating of the film Stripes

10. Steve G.'s rating of the film Stripes

11. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Stripes

12. T-Cruise's rating of the film Stripes

13. Thomas's rating of the film Stripes

A muddled, disorganised affair. Talented cast let down by a lack of direction.

14. Alvi Ifthikhar's rating of the film Stripes

Better than Full Metal Jacket. ( I'm half joking.)

15. Tutu888's rating of the film Stripes

The scene in the nudie-bar is probably the worst one I've ever seen in my life. Wasn't it for the total ridiculous last half hour of this disaster.

16. acidcow's rating of the film Stripes

Why dont they make 'em like this no more?

17. Daniel Bartow's rating of the film Stripes

John Candy is PERFECT in this!

18. ArmPauFer's rating of the film Stripes

Isto sim é uma comédia como manda a lei! Hilariante, sarcástico, como só em tempos (anos 80) se sabia bem fazer. Épico! 7/10 - Bom

19. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Stripes

"Stripes" skips lightly through the story pausing only when there's a joke. "Stripes" is definitely not all that it could be, but it succeeds quite well at hitting the less ambitious target it aims for. The movie is a friendly quicky with no commitment and no repercussions

20. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Stripes

Abysmal. I'm so glad American comedy has evolved from whatever this is.

21. Tony Zhou's rating of the film Stripes

Movie really should end before they get to Europe. Everything Bill Murray says in the graduation march is gold.

22. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film Stripes

Pretty funny movie from the 80s (there). One of those "classic crew" comedies featuring more than one noticeable star like Bill Murray, Harold Ramis and John Candy. Some very memorable scenes. However, kinda like Full Metal Jacket, the first half is far better than the latter half. I was told this is the ultimate guy's hangout movie. Although I wouldn't give it that accolade it's still a worthy comedy.

23. Roger Da Silva João's rating of the film Stripes

BOOM SHAKA LAKA LAKA BOOM SHAKA LAKA LAKA BOOM SHAKA LAKA LAKA BOOM!

24. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Stripes

if the army was really like this, i would join in a second.