1. Aardsy's rating of the film Stroszek

Like a lost Fassbinder movie.

2. Marc Saffar's rating of the film Stroszek

Bruno Schleinstein, à lui seul, vaut largement la vision de ce film magnifique dont il est le principal inspirateur. Herzog nous raconte Bruno, le bouleversant Bruno. C'est aussi le plus beau film sur les États-Unis même si triste et désenchanté mais vrai, très humain et profondément touchant.

3. Durandré's rating of the film Stroszek

4. Gilles's rating of the film Stroszek

Des personnages extrêmement attachants (Bruno, Eva, Clemens). Des moments extraordinaires : le prématuré, la poule qui joue du piano. Des regards. Quel film !

5. ADZERTY's rating of the film Stroszek

L'un des films les plus poignants qu'il m'ait été donné de voir. On n'en sort pas indemne. Au-delà de la déconstruction du rêve américain, on ne peut s'empêcher de se demander, en regardant ce film, quelle place est donnée à l'humanisme dans nos sociétés.

6. fada19's rating of the film Stroszek

Tout comme l'énigme de Kaspar Hauser j'attendais ce film impatiemment ...un chef d'œuvre.

7. mubianer's rating of the film Stroszek

Maybe I would have chosen another Herzog film as his "best", but this is probably my real favourite (also a hipster favourite judging by the audience in the cinema). Herzog wrote the script in four days while 300 script consultants normally look at scripts today. In another directors' hands it would just have seemed quirky and nothing else (Wes Anderson!), but Herzog has a darker message about humanity.

8. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Stroszek

2017 LA CINETEK !... ---------------------------------------------------------------2017 MUBI

9. S Campbell's rating of the film Stroszek

A master class in Filmmaking from one of cinemas greatest directors

10. ammar's rating of the film Stroszek

11. FISCHER's rating of the film Stroszek

Sur les fortes thématiques de l'exclusion sociale et du fallacieux mythe américain, une oeuvre fort intéressante, mais partiellement inaboutie... www.cinefiches.com

12. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Stroszek

It was going along just fine, and I found myself actually enjoying it. But then Herzog betrays us and gives us a sadistic ending that, while well made, felt completely out of place and dishonest to the rest of the film.

13. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film Stroszek

Fantastic Herzog! Burst out laughing many times during the film and after recalling some scenes: Great auction, couldn't find the switch turning off the dancing chicken... :) .

14. JasonAv's rating of the film Stroszek

15. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Stroszek

Probably Herzog´s greatest "fiction" film.

16. Landen Celano's rating of the film Stroszek

Sadly, not the American Dream, but the American Reality.

17. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Stroszek

Masterpiece from the beginning to the end.

18. Hugo C.'s rating of the film Stroszek

Une comédie noire plutôt tragique du rêve américain. 4.5/5. Un des films les plus accessibles d'Herzog.

19. KingBeard's rating of the film Stroszek

"We can't stop the dancing chicken."

20. caitlin.f's rating of the film Stroszek

tragic yet somehow still light take on the american dream.

21. David R Williams's rating of the film Stroszek

Can't stop the dancing chickens....indeed. And why would you even want to?

22. Gryphonix's rating of the film Stroszek

We humans are the animals who realize we're trapped on a treadmill we don't fully understand. Trouble is, we still have to earn our feed and, anyway, we might as well dance.

23. Marjan Mar's rating of the film Stroszek

"Wir wissen uber uns Menschen einfach so wenig..."

24. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Stroszek

Awfully cute. You can see it clearly influencing Wenders and Kaurismaki... Awfully cute as well!

← Previous 1 3 4