1. nadnab's rating of the film Stuck in Love

2. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Stuck in Love

Like Crazy Stupid Love but with a better seafront property

3. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Stuck in Love

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS MOVIE WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT. although it made me feel quite sad because i'm single and want a boyfriend... *HINT HINT ANYONE OUT THERE FOR ME HIT ME UP*

4. madtobesaved's rating of the film Stuck in Love

A quintessential hipster film wrapped neatly in a box and tied with a bow. The film is so packed full of clichés, it almost seems a poignant parody; however, "Stuck in Love" is generally heartwarming and possesses ample literary references that make the culmination of overused tropes somewhat redeemable.

5. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Stuck in Love

Overall: mehh. Occasionaly: UOOH DUDE, UUOOHH

6. Calu.'s rating of the film Stuck in Love

I have to admit that I saw the movie because of the cast...and Logan Lerman (: Nice story!

7. Yayo's rating of the film Stuck in Love

"It doesn't have to be like that". Good stories, good music.

8. Marianne Kătelyn's rating of the film Stuck in Love

Really? Dudes using Elliott Smith's music as chick bait in this day and age? This is real world, try Shostakovich.

9. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Stuck in Love

total daydream. flirts with more.

10. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Stuck in Love

joyeuse action de grâce et vive la VF

11. Roxas Montezuma's rating of the film Stuck in Love

a dysfunctional family, great love story and a wonderful cast

12. henryfrust's rating of the film Stuck in Love

13. Görkem Demir's rating of the film Stuck in Love

14. marianamorais's rating of the film Stuck in Love

If this is not my favourite movie, I don't know what will be. It joins the most beautiful things in life: writing and love... So good characterized, you can feel what characters are feeling and win the same desires: to be a writer and to be loved by the chosen soul, no matter how long you have to wait.

15. Kyra W's rating of the film Stuck in Love

3.5. I was expecting this to be boring and pretentious but honestly everything worked really well together. I think the dialog helped balance out the plot which was essential "we write poetry and listen to the Beatles and like 1000 pg books and sex." Totally not okay with the ending, for obvious reasons.

16. MIRZBOW's rating of the film Stuck in Love

just because the Elliott Smith part.

17. CatarinaCoelho's rating of the film Stuck in Love

18. Nikki Barnhart's rating of the film Stuck in Love

19. crnstsc's rating of the film Stuck in Love

2 stars because it made me realise i have a thing for guys who listen to elliott smith

20. Maria Claudia's rating of the film Stuck in Love

a cliche, but a nice one. too bad the ending ruins everything.

21. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film Stuck in Love

I love this movie, is such a cliché but I love it. I was so-so on Logan Lerman before this, but his character transpassed frontiers and made him one of my to-root-for actors. Add to it that 'Between the bars' is in the soundtrack, my love for Elliott Smith would make any film that uses his music as a must-watch.

22. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Stuck in Love

Hmm no good. Sorry, but I felt this movie was pretentious. Even good actors couldn't save a poorly written screenplay

23. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Stuck in Love

The amazing and committed cast ends up saving it.

24. Rocketeam's rating of the film Stuck in Love

This movie would have been so much better without the Hollywood ending.