1. elif jazel's rating of the film Stutterer

a usual story with an expected end. but still great! huge impression with simple acting.

2. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Stutterer

The end wasn't what I was hoping it would be but it was still a sweet short film about (mis)communication, loneliness and wanting to yet being afraid to find love.

3. Peter's rating of the film Stutterer

One of the most powerful and moving short films I have seen in a long time. Glad it won the Oscar.

4. Øystein Egge's rating of the film Stutterer

5. Michael Peer's rating of the film Stutterer

Of all the Oscar Nominated Live Action Shorts, Stutterer may be the very best. At only 12 minutes, Stutterer profoundly moved me. This is a light, beautiful, and confident film that is genuinely inspiring. Few features get into the mind of their characters the way this short does. The performances, craft, and direction are top notch. It may not hold the weight of some of the other nominees, but it may be the best.

6. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Stutterer

Liked the premise even though it's conclusion is a little too on the nose.

7. Zac Weber's rating of the film Stutterer

This short film was featured in the Oscars 2016 live action package, and it was the only entry that never allowed the tone of the film to waiver. I really enjoyed the insight into the main character's conscious, but the payoff felt cheesy and improbable.