1. nadnab's rating of the film Submarine

2. ssia22's rating of the film Submarine

Cute and refreshing. Sometimes pretty depressing and embarrassing, but I loved its atmosphere!

3. ooming's rating of the film Submarine

4. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Submarine

It's an intelligent little film that'll make you chuckle in that English awkwardness sorta' way. Like listening to The Smiths covering a song by The XX.

5. orangepeelon's rating of the film Submarine

I used to love this movie as a tween.

6. chockablock's rating of the film Submarine

I would not say Richard Ayoade is a connaisseur of teenagers, but he is real specialist in charming clumsy neurotics!

7. howdoieven's rating of the film Submarine

I loved the soundtrack, but the move itself wasn't very enjoyable. Sure, the ending did break my heart and then sewed it back together but that's as good as it gets.

8. indomi3's rating of the film Submarine

Delivering a great amount of anxiety and sheer of a young man with an unstable family who incidentally falls in love with a difficult girl, plus great musics playing on the background, submarine deserves a 4 out of 5.

9. alchimia's rating of the film Submarine

it's better to do it before it's legal

10. Balthaz21's rating of the film Submarine

11. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Submarine

Sharp, funny writing and direction by someone with a true love of cinema. Definitely holds up on repeat viewings.

12. soymilky's rating of the film Submarine

A realistic romance movie

13. lIZUKA's rating of the film Submarine

14. Polish Slug's rating of the film Submarine

Few of the movies that I can watch a thousand times and never grow tired of it. Eternal love to Richard Ayoade and its original couple.

15. pintobean's rating of the film Submarine

So hip but I don't careeee, I love it!! Such a great movie!

16. Silvoieski's rating of the film Submarine

A completely empty movie either in history or in realization. Even the performance of the main actor I think it was mediocre. This film seems like a fake plastic film of Wes Anderson.

17. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Submarine

I've wanted to see this film for 4 years. It was on Amazon, but never Amazon Prime. Oh sure, I can watch the stupidhero movies like Avengers for free. I recently got a Amazon gift card, so I figured I'd break down and rent it. I love the director, so I can see his touches on this story, but the film is about as generic as they get. Boy meets girl, etcetera. Lots of strong performances. I'd say it's a good start.

18. Elisa's rating of the film Submarine

19. Peppino's rating of the film Submarine

Sweet. Romantic. Easy-going.

20. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Submarine

Submarine wirkt frisch und echt, als wärs von echten Teenies gemacht! Nicht durch die abgestumpfte Perspektive eines Erwachsenen, der sich versucht, zu erinnern - Submarine ist im besten Sinne adoleszent!(...) die ganze Rezension sowie die für unseren Geschmack besten Offbeat Comedies gibts auf der Seite unerer Videothek cinegeek.de

21. kopfkompass's rating of the film Submarine

Amazing how consequently this movie sticks to the perspective of the boy. Everybody is a freak in his eyes - including himself. But there is one thing I've missed: Did anyone ever grow up with so little rage?

22. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Submarine

23. venenatis's rating of the film Submarine

24. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film Submarine

'Pure' thoughts encounter reality.