1. Balthaz21's rating of the film Suburbia

3. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film Suburbia

4. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Suburbia

5. Isabella Heron's rating of the film Suburbia

6. Spurcatu's rating of the film Suburbia

This a cult film among punk enthusiasts but if it were more of a real life insight than a half-assed comedy with real characters rather than caricatures it would have been a greater movie.

7. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Suburbia

Man... are these guys assholes.

8. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Suburbia

Very well done punk film that has a lot of memorable and heart-touching scenes for a movie that would be normally considered just a insignificant B-movie. Definitely a gem!

9. Bridget Brehen's rating of the film Suburbia

10. Travis Trager's rating of the film Suburbia

The pinnacle of contrived sincerity and magical hopelessness, truly a movie to cherish.

11. Andrei Rus's rating of the film Suburbia

I enjoyed it a lot. It just became one of my favorite films with teenagers. I think it's better than "Kids" - it doesn't have such a simple minded message - but they share the same vein in a way. Can't wait to see more of Penelope Spheeris' films.

12. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Suburbia

Teenage Rebellion Vs. Authority. Simply gold! Killer tunes, wonderfully stale acting, and endearing characters. Pure, simple, gold!

13. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Suburbia

A bit forced, but the good outweighs the bad. And the soundtrack kicks.

14. pinkwargasm's rating of the film Suburbia

"Where's the war?" "Up your ass" Great movie && great soundtrack !

15. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Suburbia

"french fries... woohoo - aaah!" great, dramatic & lovely movie. i really liked the topic of it very much & how they shown it! and we have seen some nice & freaky concerts, cool...

16. Matthew Dekneef's rating of the film Suburbia

4 **** entirely for the sound bite piece of dialogue that goes, "No ears? Fuuuuuck."

17. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Suburbia

I love this movie too much