1. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

3.5. poate cam mult TEATRU, dar deh, erau vremurile...

2. mis marg's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

3. Superfrog's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

Enjoyed the photography, some of the scenes (particularly those involving the pits) but the film is otherwise not that enticing, dragging on too much and with unremarkable performances breaking the rhythm.

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

3.5 stars. The stuttering of my video stream seemed to reflect the film's neurotic energies trying to break through. It is, after all, a film of scintillating evasions. I must admit to not being as convinced by its human dramas as in, say, 'Streetcar Named Desire' or 'Night of the Iguana' because it operates in such a camp, heightened register. How on earth did it get past the censors???

5. bulletproof isobel's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

looks like sebastian got what he deserved

6. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

7. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

I would always start watching this as a child, the jungle garden is unforgettable. Katherine Hepburn is just too much. Montgomery Clift's reactions are wonderful and Liz makes me cry at the end.

8. 'king Harold's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

Flipping heck Liz goes for broke in this!

9. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

A fine, heated, melodrama, based on a Tennessee Williams play, that benefits from a fine cast - Katharine Hepburn, Montgomery Clift, and Elizabeth Taylor at her most drop dead gorgeous - and a good feeling of building unease and strangeness.

10. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

11. Nina's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

Anyone who thinks this overacting then you don't realise this is Narcissistic Personality Disorder in the mother. TW's genius writing, Hepburn's acting, the direction is accurate. These people are larger than life; their manipulation of others deadly, literally. It's a living nightmare. Everyone is forced to obey. If you're the focus of their wrath as Taylor portrayals well, they take your sanity and end your life.

12. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

An intense play captured on film with all its heightened dramatics. Miss Katherine, a victim of madness all around her played with strength and humour by Elizabeth Taylor (we are not worthy). How vulnerable we all are. Especially with doctors performing lobotomy operations without proper lighting...! A masterpiece with masters at work.

13. Trickstian Shantih's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

14. Pango's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

Great performances, even if at times is a bit overacted. Some people might find this film demonising homosexuality, but considering the time I'd say it touches really "taboo" subjects in a great way.

15. Noëlle's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

What a great film and a great cast. David Cameron has changed a lot since his appearance!

16. Viramati's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

Superb film making with an outstanding cast

17. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

18. FISCHER's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

Etonnant cocktail explosif entre homosexualité et folie qui reste un moment inoubliable de cinéma pur. www.cinefiches.com

19. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

Such an interesting story with a really unique twist. Elizabeth Taylor is so beautiful. Highly recommend

20. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

So disturbing and psychologically raw for a 50s movie, no wonder it caused an uproar at the time. Some great legends here, even though they're kinda overacting . Good stuff.

21. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

This film is ALL Montgomery Clift, made after his terrible car crash that sent him down a spiral of surgeries and alcohol + painkiller abuse, and while his role is about helping and instilling reason, his gaze is so intense and pleading, he couldn't really oust and outsize his own hurt off-screen entity while playing. Add plot to his discomfort: a wealthy matriarch attempts to hush the homosexual leanings of her son.

22. ijol's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

"Were all of us children in a vast kindergarten trying to spell God's name with the wrong alphabet blocks." I gave 1 more star just for this quote alone.

23. SpacePirate's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

A very dark brooding film for Hoollywood at the time. Is it a classic? Eh, hard to say. Perhaps I didnt watch it in the right mood, but I went into it thinking the combined efforts of Clift, Taylor, and Hepburn would equate nothing short of brilliance. The story itself is interesting, just something about it felt off for me. Still a good flick. 3.5 stars. Not a classic, but worth seeking out.

24. Aardsy's rating of the film Suddenly, Last Summer

An endless series of rambling monologues.