1. lidiishere's rating of the film Suicide Room

2. Deiner's rating of the film Suicide Room

Having mix feelings about this one. On one hand it is an interesting study about mental illness and the recent fascination with the internet. On the other, Dominik's relationship with his classmates after the 'incident' was underdeveloped and the overlong animated scenes take away the impact of the story; not to mention that they actually add little to the story after awhile. I'm being generous with my rating.

3. Karina O.'s rating of the film Suicide Room

Heartbreaking, and Jakub Gierzał's acting was incredible.

4. henryfrust's rating of the film Suicide Room

I just love jakub gierzsal

5. vxpl's rating of the film Suicide Room

One of my favorite movies of my emo phase

6. Post Ironic's rating of the film Suicide Room

I'm surprised I liked this as much as I did. Jakub Gierszal is a very talented young actor, that probably explains a bit of it. Dark and depressing, the animated scenes get on the nerves after a while, and the ending is rather unnecessary, but all the same I enjoyed it.

7. nazli kok's rating of the film Suicide Room

8. cdurgun's rating of the film Suicide Room

9. Flora M's rating of the film Suicide Room

as bleak as the title suggests, this film is dark and depressing. However, it does explore the issues of homophobia and young people's dependency on the internet.Furthermore, the film illustrates just how young people experiment with their sexuality and clothes

10. Adriano Rocha's rating of the film Suicide Room

11. mariween's rating of the film Suicide Room

É um filme um bocado confuso, não amei mas também não detestei. Identifiquei-me com algumas partes, por isso valeu a pena ver. (apesar de que... não gostei do final).

12. sonya.karam@gmail.com's rating of the film Suicide Room

I want to give this 2.5 stars because it made me feel feels but there was so much that was way too unbelievable and gimicky so I'll just give it 3 because I'm feeling nice

13. robin's rating of the film Suicide Room

It would be better if the animated scenes were shorter, but Jakub Gierszal work is so outstanding and almost disturbingly realistic, it's worth the watch just to see him portray Dominik.

14. glitchedplant's rating of the film Suicide Room

4.5* i think this was my first polish film and i greatly enjoyed it. everything from characters, plot, animation, music - everything was brilliant.

15. Yellow Cotton Hat's rating of the film Suicide Room

This film is perfect. I'm trying and failing to finds ways in which to describe it. I watched it repeatedly in the space of one month that, though I haven't seen it in over a year now, I can still recall almost every scene.

16. lndah's rating of the film Suicide Room