1. rusnėja's rating of the film Sully

ohhh, ridiculous, flat and just bad on so many levels.

2. Cosi's rating of the film Sully

3. giovanni's rating of the film Sully

4. Lance L O T's rating of the film Sully

It's a good depiction of what rel life can be and what heroism can turn you into. The acting is very good and the direction takes the most of the actors and of a special story. As I see it there is only one problem with it. There's not enough plot to last for a normal film, and that's why it is rather short and it could be even shorter if some scenes were less explored. But it's good...

5. Diderot's rating of the film Sully

The ending makes me cringe a bit with its kitschiness but, as a film about problem-solving and concrete response, it's worth a watch.

6. Francisca Rosendo Silva's rating of the film Sully

Enjoyed the movie but it's repetitive

7. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Sully

Tom Hanks gave such an understated yet powerful performance it made me wish he could trade in his Gump Oscar for this which is the superior one.

8. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Sully

Clint Eastwood is all about hovering a lens over the emotional plight of the blue-collar hero in a compelling way. Sully is no exception to these tendencies, and overall it's worth a watch for the fresh perspective of a widely known incident in our recent American media history. I felt the use of extended flashbacks weakened my willingness to be attentive to the present timeline of the story.

9. Myles's rating of the film Sully

This is the worst movie I've seen this year. Hammy acting, dead January light, Tom Hanks coasting on his likability. Clint, get help or stop.

10. audipras's rating of the film Sully

Brilliant performance from Tom Hanks, and really makes you feel that you were there on the site of incident. It's a must watch movie if you're looking for a disaster movie.

11. pluviosity's rating of the film Sully

it already is a great story, and almost no need for a backstory, let alone dramatizing any aspect of it, and Clint Eastwood seems to fidgeting too much about this part--because in the end, none of it attached.

12. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Sully

I am not a fan of Eastwood's directorial style and I can only endure a certain quota of unsubtle American patriotism. That said, the film was mercifully short, Tom Hanks was great, the procedural aspect was very thin on melodramatic bullshit and the repetition of the accident was actually a great immersing experience. Sully is a solid and highly rewatchable film and I say that about almost none of Eastwood's work.

13. Pejapes's rating of the film Sully

P: A simples movie, a true story, typical sunday morning movie. C: Average, will forget this movie in about 8 days

14. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Sully

Respectful biopic with a very applicable classicism. It goes to nowhere, and never creates any danger, even on its central “miracle”.

15. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Sully

Eastwood is the Carl Fredricksen of directing: railing against the pussies and snowflakes of a bureaucratic system designed to keep hard workin' men from just doin' their jobs - to the point of simply *inventing* some antagonism for the sake of a good drama. The reconstruction of the event itself is magnificent, while Aaron Eckhart is the very definition of a supportive actor.

16. Several Giraffes's rating of the film Sully

Didn't keep attention very well. Nothing stood out as extra bad, though.

17. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film Sully

The end was too hollywoodesque for me ("I would have done it in July" what???) But I did enjoy the film and the preassure capt. Sully underwent was really well transmited in my opinion.

18. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film Sully

TOM HANKS + CLINT EASTWOOD, nada más que decir.....3,5

19. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Sully

There's no such thing as the American Dream, there are only men and women doing their job. Clint Eastwood is a Master at depicting this idea in his movies. Recommended.

20. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Sully

21. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Sully

Although filled with some creepy "america-the-great" ideology, this film is also filled with Eastwood's craftsmanship: high-end aesthetic, an impecable narrative and decent acting. Popcorn Sunday movie at its best.

22. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Sully

23. edpwilson's rating of the film Sully

"You were looking for a human error, then make it human."

24. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Sully