1. Gerdrût's rating of the film Summer Interlude

"I don't believe God exists. And if he does, I hate him. And I'll never stop hating him. If he stood before me, I'd spit in his face. I'll hate him for as long as I live. I won't forget. I'll hate him till the day I die."

2. Rice Dream Girl's rating of the film Summer Interlude

There is a great love for humanity in the way the camera here is content to rest on a face, trusting it to convey incredible subtleties and depths of emotion. Credit is due to Bergman and to Fischer, but also to the actors, in particular Nilsson, with whom it seems impossible not to be in love.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Summer Interlude

Superbe film hédoniste et sensuel, véritable hymne à l'amour, au-delà des souvenirs et du passé pour un présent toujours agrippé, sans cesse remis en question ... www.cinefiches.com

4. Miguel Duarte's rating of the film Summer Interlude

A frankly disappointing Bergman.. What arrives from Henrik's fate is satisfying (in a sad way), but the whole love affair seemed empty.

5. Nachtreich's rating of the film Summer Interlude

6. opandadodavid's rating of the film Summer Interlude

Não é o melhor, definitivamente

7. anthony's rating of the film Summer Interlude

i couldn't sleep for hours after watching this

8. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Summer Interlude

3.5-4. Setting aside my more impartial assessment, I have a special soft spot for character studies that emphasize sexual psychology. But I have an even bigger soft spot for Swan Lake; so, a story that grows itself out of that tale, varnished by the humor and observations of its beloved director, is immediately well on its way to winning me over.

9. Ethan's rating of the film Summer Interlude

A nice little film from Bergman that touched on themes he would explore more in depth later in his career.

10. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Summer Interlude

11. Aardsy's rating of the film Summer Interlude

All the elements come together. The prototypical Bergman.

12. sister chromatid's rating of the film Summer Interlude

Feel it in my wrists and elbows. And in my palms. This film crushed me.

13. postblueink's rating of the film Summer Interlude

8/10 (08.12.2015) sweet Maj-Britt Nilsson and nostalgia about life.

14. daftnymph's rating of the film Summer Interlude

15. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Summer Interlude

Todo inicia con un diario, entonces el recuerdo se abre. Bergman recrea a mujeres que padecen y reprimen. Un antiguo amor es la mezcla de lo apasionado aunque también de lo trágico. Es como si el recuerdo jubiloso implicara algún sufrimiento. Ocurre también en sus personajes masculinos, castrados, inseguros. El silencio como instante para de la depresión. El cierre que evoca al desencanto, pero hay automotivación.

16. Juliana Senra's rating of the film Summer Interlude

17. teresa romã's rating of the film Summer Interlude

18. Blumes's rating of the film Summer Interlude

Just another early Bergman Special

19. Connor Burke's rating of the film Summer Interlude

I think that this my be my new favorite Bergman film. It feels deeply personal and has a certain sweetness that other Bergman films lack. What a great film...

20. ihor's rating of the film Summer Interlude

An underrated minor Bergman masterpiece. The wonders of summer, youth and first love along with the need to move and continue living. Not an overwhelming happiness at the end, but a quiet heartfelt acceptance.

21. k t's rating of the film Summer Interlude

Probably the most underrated film of Bergman.

22. espaçonimas's rating of the film Summer Interlude

UM VERÃO DE AMOR, o próximo filme de a ser exibido no ciclo dedicado a Ingmar Bergman no Espaço Nimas. Passa esta quinta-feira, dia 23, com sessões às 13h30, 15h30, 17h30, 19h30 e 21h30. Todos ao Nimas!

23. Jon's rating of the film Summer Interlude

How amazing is Maj-Britt Nilsson?

24. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Summer Interlude

Bergman's most criminally underrated film!