1. nadnab's rating of the film Summer Wars

2. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Summer Wars

harus selamatkan dunia dulu untuk mendapat cinta gadis impian

3. naive3's rating of the film Summer Wars

Heart-warming and hilarious.

4. bartkl's rating of the film Summer Wars

A playful exploration of the dangers of letting our digital lives becoming increasingly dominant, especially allowing the system to arrange many of our society's needs. A bit too jolly for my taste, with too perfect coincidences, but certainly beautiful and moreover: relevant and inspirational. We should heed the film's message and try to come together as a species to resolve our global issues. Nice film.

5. Sarah's rating of the film Summer Wars

an easy storyline filled with cute extras and nice eye-pleasuring VR design

6. ermete polpette's rating of the film Summer Wars

che poi io glielo darei il 6 perchè praticamente è digimon ma ditemi voi poi come fare

7. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Summer Wars

The parts with the family is as good as anything in The Girl Who Leapt Through Time but the scifi stuff is really lame and poorly explained.

8. Bernard Batubara's rating of the film Summer Wars

The detail of the plot brings a simple story to a great journey of basic human emotions. My first anime by Mamoru Hosoda and I instantly like it.

9. Leigh Collins's rating of the film Summer Wars

Original, heartwarming and thrilling. A joy from start to finish and a must for any Ghibli fans.

10. falso doku's rating of the film Summer Wars

cambia el curso de mis lagrimas, quiero que corran por tus manos, en un intento desesperado de consuelo

11. warm's rating of the film Summer Wars

a phenomenal, deeply engaging film.

12. josh scam's rating of the film Summer Wars

well animated propaganda

13. Лиич's rating of the film Summer Wars

Entertaining enough but wished the whole time the main character was a girl.

14. nargs_au's rating of the film Summer Wars

No other film has made me so happy to be apart of humanity like this film does, everyone is just so helpful.

15. Mellow Dude's rating of the film Summer Wars

16. Nina's rating of the film Summer Wars

Enjoyed it from the very first to its very last second. Nostalgia kicked me very hard, as I had to think of "Digimon: Our War Game" throughout the whole film. Turned out that Hosoda directed that one too – awesome!

17. David Simard-Jean's rating of the film Summer Wars

i nerver saw before a movie so funny, epic, touching and great during a long time

18. daftnymph's rating of the film Summer Wars

gorgeous animation as usual, great slice of life, but storyline was (i guess expectedly) superficial

19. angiebasuki's rating of the film Summer Wars

So intense. Very well served both reality and virtual world. This is the ultimate gamers' wet dream!

20. Haneul's rating of the film Summer Wars

Koi koi that or you die

21. anschyn's rating of the film Summer Wars

22. spiderliliez's rating of the film Summer Wars

Took me a long time to finally see this. I'm glad I did. It would be pointless to compare this with Hosoda's very successful, "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time", but this certainly had a unique story to tell as well. How it developed its story among its characters was like some wild rollercoaster ride, enjoyable but almost unsure at times, until it ends to a brilliant finish. There's one thing left to say — Koi-Koi!

23. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Summer Wars

Interesting how the director resolves the latent conflict between Family and Internet. Masterpiece.

24. emichan's rating of the film Summer Wars