1. alina.'s rating of the film Sunday at Six

"Nu mergem la mare? Altadata."

2. Nachtreich's rating of the film Sunday at Six

3. saitosouta's rating of the film Sunday at Six

Depressing & doomed romance compounded of existensial crisis rooted in resistence against authority or more ambiguous social menace (like Teshigawara's work) & endless labrinth constructed by highly political elements (I thought of Zulawski's early works ofc less crazy) "They'll still be young when everything will change" sounds so heavy & painful even if 1965 is the year when Ceaușescu was elected general secretary.

4. redux's rating of the film Sunday at Six

It's young communists fighting for the Cause in the 40's, but it looks and feels like dissidents troubled by communist oppression in the 60's. Cleverness.

5. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Sunday at Six

Dangerous love. The love was special; flirtatious pronunciation games (OO-PARE-COOT), charming wedding fantasies. But in the midst of an uprising... it wasn't supposed to be. Cinematography is sensational. Repetitious descending via stairs and elevators; one of the most striking scenes I've ever seen is of elevator cables in action; it all spells inevitable deposition/ death. Now I'll go study more Romanian history.

6. Marian Sorin Radulescu's rating of the film Sunday at Six

A treat for the eye and for the mind. In spite of several lines and characters that dream about the "new creature" of socialism. (Ideological propaganda is kept to a minimum.) One of the very few works of art that manage to make you forget about the plot and fly together with the director's vision. Pintilie was a master even in this debut feature.

7. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Sunday at Six

8. Narda's rating of the film Sunday at Six

no subtitle available. Can someone help me please?

9. Simon So's rating of the film Sunday at Six

" no subtitle available. Can someone help me please ? " x2

10. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Sunday at Six

the romanian people republic was not built step by step, during the 40s, it was brought on the soviet occupation tanks after the war, abruptly, i.e. no transition, no preliminary guerilla, and by the hordes of non-romanian bolsheviks that formed the first echelon of communists to build the new order. there was scarce commie underground in my country prior to the INVASION. the onlu honorable manner to read this film