1. Erik F.'s rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

3.5 stars. Very human and haunting.

2. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

Surprising content for the times. The performances here are very good, feel very real.

3. lessthanzero's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

Glenda Jackson at her finest.

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

7.9/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2uB

5. lina maj's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

The first hour has a perfect pace and a wonderful tingle of suspense. Also, I was overjoyed by all the animals in the film.

6. Terri Wise's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

I gave this an extra 1/2 star for the cast and the mood and the guts.

7. HSBilly's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

Bloody sunday. oh that was daniel day lewis, i didn't recognize him.

8. Angelika Arman's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

9. Christina Nitter Rugesæter's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

Rain, naked skin, Mozart, the constant ringing of phones and characters that live on after the credits. Jackson and Finch make me shake and laugh and cry.

10. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

One of those strange films where I enjoyed the craft on all levels and yet got nothing from it.

11. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

12. Joshua's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

You need it. It may not be your dream nor your ideal, but you need it.

13. David M.K.'s rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

Psychologically and emotionally uninsightful.

14. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

Four and a half. A bit slowing moving at first but once you dive into the relationships and characters more deeply the movie picks up tremendously. Top notch acting throughout and just a compelling piece of drama about a taboo subject that's handled beautifully. Nothing camp or overtly political about this film but that in and of itself makes the film an even more powerful social-political-relevant statement.

15. Lorna Singh's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

Made in 1971,surely this thought provoking drama was ahead of its time?An unusual love triangle without stereotypes and judgement.Excellent acting all around,especially a brave turn from Peter Finch.

16. Christopher Scott Zeidel's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

Perhaps the most interesting look at swinging London in the early 1970s I can recall. For younger audiences, it may not be believable that a woman would have no problem with her lover having an affair with a male doctor. This is swinging London during a sexually liberated period after all.

17. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Sunday Bloody Sunday

An honest study of absence and compromise, in other words: life. The ongoing notion of 'is half a loaf better than none?' permeates with stunted communication, no commitment and certainly no love. Superb performances by Jackson and Finch (Head come off a unfair third in a cypher of a role) are enhanced by the wealth of counterpoint circumstantial detail that provides visual illustration, not just decoration. Sublime.