1. César's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

As sharp today as it was 60 years ago. Sunset Blvd. is simply unforgettable...

2. nick Goodey's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Along with 'Ace in the hole' probably my favorite Billy Wilder. An amazing mixture of the magical and the cynical

3. cnvdeitner's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

This is truly one of the best films ever made - it surprises me every time.

4. Filmoholic's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

A masterpiece. One of my all-time favorites.

5. Paco De Renzis's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Signore e signori...questo è il Cinema!

6. L.A.™'s rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Wilder at his best. Perfect in every aspect of filmmaking.

7. Gabriel Argüello's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Great movie...great way of telling the story by the way and oh, we don't care if it had already been made (telling the story by a dead) like some say, because the thing is that you can repeat something many times but it's the way of telling it and showing it that makes a difference, and that makes it unique and original.

8. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Billy Wilder was unstoppable creating the sassiest and most acid masterpieces as this cruel noirish hollywood satire. William Holden and Erich Von Stroheim are always a privilege to watch, but the elderly and mentally unstable femme fatale Gloria Swanson always causes chills run down my spine. One of my unquestionable favorites.

9. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

I love it. A life-long obsession with and love for Gloria Swanson commenced with this movie. It helps that Wiliam Holden is hot and Billy Wilder is a genius director.

1 6 7 8 10 Next →