1. MS1915's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

This film really is a piece of cinematic history. It's very melancholy and gripping to see Gloria Swanson play a washed-up silent film star. And she is truly amazing at her role. Holden acts more as a a device and a narrator to Swanson's acting, but he holds his own. The only problem I have is the relationship between him and Betty Schaefer; it takes a turn much to quickly. Otherwise, a truly great film.

2. ijol's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

How film noir is still way better than most films nowadays baffles me.

3. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Gloria Swanson is completely haunting. An excellent tale of the Hollywood system.

4. HP_Lovecat's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

One of my go-to films to correct my silly friends who shit talk old black and white films. Truly an example of excellence, regardless of day and age.

5. Matthew Horvath's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Lonely Delude-A-Noids and the People Who Pretend to Love Them! I wonder how many Hollywooders Billy Wilder pissed off when he made this flick way back when? La-La Land was probably like Mt. Olympus to John & Suzy Q. Public, and after this movie ... well, maybe not so much ... Big fan of the Chimp Funeral. Hope to throw one myself someday ...

6. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

I waited until I was 31 to see this. I'm such a fool.

7. LNLee's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Brilliant.

8. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

9. JuDaS pRiEsT's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

acting...beyond my imagination

10. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

“Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.” An iconic Hollywood film, with Gloria Swanson’s performance being a strong contender for my personal favorite. Everything she said gave me goosebumps and who could ever forget that ending. But there are just certain aspects that get on my nerves, most notably the Betty character being a weak point.

11. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

9/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1CQ

12. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Forget about the third man, the maltese falcon, double indemnity or the touch of evil. Maybe, It's the best noir film i've ever seen.

13. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Norma was some kind of Salome in her own special way

14. César S.'s rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Sin duda una de las grandes películas de todos los tiempos.

15. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

16. Umberto Damiano's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

17. gigicogo's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

L'avrò visto 50 volte, ne conservo gelosamente il DVD. Attori straordinari, destinati a diventare immoratli

18. marina's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

19. Shōten's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

20. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Çok abartılması dışında; eli yüzü düzgün, iyi bir film.

21. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

22. UterusFactory's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Layered, referential, glamorous, decaying, cruel. Miss Havisham's close-up. Also, the note of subversion with Swanson's concurrent return to stardom

23. Pymo's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Somewhere over the rainbow...

24. Adam Piercy's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.