1. Wayne Holloway's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

great opening title sequence, quintessential LA movie

2. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Tense and masterful; a tragic film noir that ensured I would never forget the name 'Norma Desmond'.

3. Jesse Lobbs's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

It continues to be my favorite film. Gloria Swanson becomes Norma Desmond in a way that no one else could. It captures the pitilessness that Hollywood can personify at times. Great screenplay by Brackett and Wilder.

4. elyzabeth's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Hmm... I think i have to see this film again to review it. I didn't quite grasp it. That and 30% of the movie skipped, last time i rent in the library

5. Nicole Clifford's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Best Christmas present I've gotten this year: Sunset Boulevard Collector's Edition. Will watch tonight! :)

6. M Klein's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Never trust a woman who thinks you've come to bury her monkey.

7. Kian Ross's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

It's funny, scary, and sad all at the same time.

8. Ferrell V's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Truly wonderful composition, but the narration tried its best to destroy that. The scenes were so alluring that they required none of the, as Savannah put it, hammy voice-over.

9. bronwyn's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

stunning............absolutly a legendary movie!

10. wonder6789's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

11. Adam Horne's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

This film is like a dream that I can never quite remember, but I can never forget.

12. Carolina Andrade's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Fue la primera pelicula que vi de este director...en el taller de Cine de la UACH,con el Miguel.... ja !!!!

13. Nina's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

From its witty dialogue to its fabulous set design and score, this is the way films should be made! Billy Wilder created one of the most enduring characters of all time (Norma Desmond) and was brave enough to make a film that lifts the veneer of Hollywood glamour to reveal its cruelty. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small!"

14. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

what an incredible performance

15. El Biffo's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

"You're Norma Desmond, you used to be in pictures, you used to be big"...."I still AM BIG. It's the pictures that got small." After you watch this, see Paul Morrisey's spoof, "HEAT".

16. Dalibor's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Caught myself thinking, couple of times through the film, how David Lynch might be quite fond of this one and all it's bizarre. A unique piece of dissecting 50's Hollywood through three characters each failing to escape crude reality in their own way.

17. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

One of the great Hollywood Noir stories!

18. riceball's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

A grand, slightly creepy tale about fame making people delusional. I think the message is still pretty relevant today.

19. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Immensa pietra miliare del dramma-noir che getta fango sul mito di Hollywood in una storia che conquista ogni minuto che passa.Sublime la regia di Wilder,sceneggiatura di una precisione matematica.Magnifica interpretazione luciferina della Swanson,ma anche Holden e Von Stroheim sono superbi.La passeggiata finale vale da sola la visione.Un Capolavoro con la C maiuscola.5*

20. Karim Seif's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Fanstastic "Mise en abîme" of hollywood on his golden era.

21. Gregory Milla's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

A brillant Hollywood satire on how fame and money can swallow someone. Technically the light is great and it is very well shot. Swanson is just amazing playing an ex diva,and Wilder delivers his message to Hollywood helped by DeMille and Nancy Olson. But he made sure executives are not so represented,smart or cowardice?I let you judge it.

22. Bizzskip Nurse's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

23. Nicole Richie's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.

Primeiro filme que vi na cinemateca. Glorious Gloria e o tecto importado de Portugal. Norma Desmond é das melhores personagens de sempre e não pude deixar de me ver aqui e ali ao longo desta Blvd.

24. Caro_its's rating of the film Sunset Blvd.