1. Qonita Afinanisa's rating of the film Sunshine

that whole pinbacker thing is weird but the rest is nice

2. speedball's rating of the film Sunshine

3. Anca.'s rating of the film Sunshine

What a roller coaster. Could almost feel the heat. (Also all I could hear was "kappa, kappa, kappa".)

4. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Sunshine

Pretty good, never saw it from start to finish, always caught it in pieces randomly. Been listening to parts of the score for a while beforehand (randomly on Spotify)

5. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Sunshine

A film less about "man vs nature" than "man vs man" - we are our own worst enemy. I think this film asks all the right questions with its politics: if the sun is God, then religious fanaticism is represented; as is a humanist, a green thumb, a soldier, a leader, a coward, an engineer: truly a microcosm of contemporary society. Whose politics wins out?

6. Arf's rating of the film Sunshine

7. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Sunshine

8. andretz's rating of the film Sunshine

9. J. O.'s rating of the film Sunshine

Event Horizon, but prettier.

10. Ethan's rating of the film Sunshine

This is one of Boyle's more underrated films. It's definitely a space film worth watching.

11. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film Sunshine

Un mélange de Dead Space (un jeu vidéo culte qui porte le survival horror à son niveau le plus angoissant) et des Cités d'Or, ce dessin animé qui portait aux nues le soleil et nous apprenait à l'aimer.Le sort de ces astronautes ds leur 8clos du sauvetage de l'humanité est prévisible, on connait déjà l'histoire d'Icare qui s'était approché trop près du soleil. Mon space film prefere, le seul a aller droit au but.

12. Thresk's rating of the film Sunshine

At least it was better than its spiritual ancestor, Event Horizon.

13. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Sunshine

The genre shift tends to throw people but this was always a horror movie. Chris Evans delivers a performance that was roundly ignored but no less worthy of recognition because of it.

14. Jim Fear's rating of the film Sunshine

15. julia.s's rating of the film Sunshine

i loved the visuals, the cast and the soundtrack but the storyline is just.........it started off promising but ended up being underwhelming and i'm mad

16. DilayA's rating of the film Sunshine

Recently rewatched. I've always liked this film for so many reasons. But it really doesn't need the psychotic stalker storyline. Amazing visuals and sound/score.

17. Benjamin Krystek's rating of the film Sunshine

18. Thomas's rating of the film Sunshine

An original take on the science fiction and fantasy elements of the story. Its impressive cinematography, cosmic narrative and visuals, maintain the interest and achieve a credible vision of being adrift in deep space.

19. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Sunshine

20. rachel collier's rating of the film Sunshine

yeah yeah the ending. great till then.

21. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film Sunshine

Do yourself a favor and turn it off half an hour before the end

22. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Sunshine

Danny Boyle you should have rewrote the ending.

23. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film Sunshine

Enjoyed this quite a bit! How did I miss this? Think I might start watching everything with Alex Garland's name on it.

24. suede's rating of the film Sunshine

The part in which Kaneda sacrifices himself to reinstate the last solar panel, silently awaiting his death as the gigantic sunshield rotates into the light, is among the most powerful moments in film history. – Watch this movie in full resolution and with headphones to appreciate everything it achieves. (We've all noticed where it fails already.)

← Previous 1 3 4 5