1. Au Hasard's rating of the film Suntan

2. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Suntan

3. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Suntan

Papadimitropoulos skillfully mixes several film genres, leading the viewer into an infernal descent into the mind of a fragile, deranged man. Papadimitriou shines again after Chevalier: he's the face of avantgarde Greek cinema.

4. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Suntan

5. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Suntan

An interesting and realistic film about loneliness. MP´s acting was brilliant. Loved the ending.

6. Matt Richards's rating of the film Suntan

So awkwardly playful to begin and so violently devastating to finish. Papadimitriou is fantastic to watch as a man who appears to have successfully buried a deep wound to only have it rear it's ugly head. Post 40's anguish at it's finest. 4 stars

7. ravi's rating of the film Suntan

Like many film made these days, this film only deals with issues (psychological, sociological), and doesn't care about the cinematic form.

8. Pymo's rating of the film Suntan

Desire is like sand. It sticks under your pants.

9. -REM-'s rating of the film Suntan

10. João Portalegre's rating of the film Suntan

I was really enjoying the first half of this, which used cringeworthy humor to great effect. that went on for the second half, albeit it took a darker turn, which would be fine were it better implemented or not as predictable or - it all happened so fast that it didn't click for me. I don't blame the film on the script, though - it's very focused on getting an idea across and it all makes sense.

11. Rugpjute's rating of the film Suntan

Surprisingly unexpected ending which was very good

12. saitosouta's rating of the film Suntan

For me, it's interesting about Contemporary Greek cinema that these movies depict how devastatingly "masculinity" destroyed everything or itself like "Dogtooth" (Patriarchy is down!) & "The Eternal Return~" (Self-consciousness in hell.) In "Suntan," protagonist has obsession with youth, sex and, most importantly, penis because "You don't have penis?" is curse in our society. Insightfully miserable & disgusting.

13. coreative's rating of the film Suntan

Entertaining in spite (or because) of some cringeworthy scenes but not very memorable. Good lead actor. I was waiting for him to be suntanned. Didn't happen.

14. Alex's rating of the film Suntan

15. Jason's rating of the film Suntan

Some real goddamn Dante's Inferno shit. They often speak of "dark humour." They seldom mean something that's quite this hilarious whilst being quite this nightmarish. Eventually, admittedly, it's not the least bit funny at all. Not surprising to those up on the "Greek New Wave." Those chortles best stick in y'all's throats. I get this. I am a loser. If you are a loser, expect this to leave some bruises. Ugly. Own it.

16. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Suntan

A middle-aged doctor finds his youth again (which he perhaps never had) on a paradise island, and begins an inevitable descent to the bottom of his existence as he gradually loses control. The story’s based on Houellebecq’s idea on the winners and losers of sexual liberalism; the idea and the script are better than the execution, but it’s still a fair portrait of the purgatory of an aging, unattractive, single man.