1. Reginald Healer Marcellin's rating of the film Super Inframan

Just Look at that screenshot. I have to watch this now

2. Greg S.'s rating of the film Super Inframan

Has more life and personality, and good old fashioned in 90 minutes than just about every comic book adaptation since Spinder Man 2. The production is all kinds of Goofy but actually never feels cheap, incredibly slick for the Shaw Bros. Ebert has never been more dead on. We need the Shaw Brotehrs around today for sure. Also I just decided on my next years Hallowen costume, I'll get all the ladies.

3. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Super Inframan

"When they stop making movies like Infra-Man, a little light will go out of the world." -Roger Ebert

4. electricdragon80000v's rating of the film Super Inframan

When watching this, you may recognize some of the sounds from 2001: A Space Odyssey, in addition to the more obvious influences.

5. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Super Inframan

This one has a reputation for being one of the wackier Shaw Bros. films, and in many ways it is, however it doesn't match the eye-popping insanity of FIVE ELEMENT NINJA, or the sheer WTFness of BOXER'S OMEN. It's fun as a fast-paced Corman-style cash-in on the Japanese Ultraman and Kaiju films, and the cheeseball production design and kung fu action is tasty. On the list of weirdo Shaw films though, it's low.