1. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

2. Jim Fear's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

3. Daniele Ferrante's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

Se lo sleghi totalmente dal videogioco è persino divertente.

4. Polyglot's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

Super Italian Stereotype Bros.

5. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

6. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

I am unashamed of my love for this movie!

7. CJ Roy's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

There are few things I want more then a life size Goomba in my house. Those first sequences in the city are actually pretty good, especially that awesome police station and the only Sci-Fi city introduction that has been portrayed well enough to bewilder me.

8. kacey's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

9. Matt Minter's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

An insult to the Super Mario story.

10. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

Yes, it's a bad movie. But I do actually think it it's better than a lot of people give it credit for. There are some clever elements, particularly with the production design, that indicate this could have been a pretty decent comic book-type movie had it not been for studio mangling. It's still bad, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy watching it.

11. Sam Stander's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

This movie certainly has its haters, but an ambitious attempt at a dystopian scifi-action-comedy based (rather closely) on early Mario games? I'm there.

12. madebydanlam's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

13. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

14. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

Terrible movie, but it still cracks me up. I watch it for the laughs and enjoy it

15. Quentin's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

Looks more like a sci-fi film loosely based on Super Mario Bros characters, than a real adaptation. It wasn't that bad. Just a bit ridiculous time to time. It could even have been great. The proof… Fiona Shaw and Denis Hopper are in the cast ;-)

16. Bret Bynum's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

I love this movie! Not because it's (it's actually one of the worst movies you could see), but because I loved it so much as a kid. When I watch this I feel like a kid again. And even now that I'm 18, I can still find reason to love it because it is bad, but that's what makes it so good. You are never bored when you watch this.

17. Ba‘al Zəbûb's rating of the film Super Mario Bros.

I love Super Mario Bros., but this film based on it was the worst thing ever.