1. João R's rating of the film Super Size Me

It makes its statement, manages to be entertaining but leaves as an overall hollow product.

2. kokeshi's rating of the film Super Size Me

Uno di quei documentari che, a mio parere, dovrebbe essere proiettato nelle scuole elementari, medie, superiori. Includendo anche i genitori.

3. Vincent T's rating of the film Super Size Me

add 1 star for the memory.

4. camille's rating of the film Super Size Me

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Super Size Me

People look down on this film because it has become over familiar and the healthy eating debate haa moved on since it came out. However, it is a compelling and entertaining documentary and Morgan Spurlock is an engaging screen presence.

6. M.E. Funke's rating of the film Super Size Me

I was forced to watch this in PE in middle school.

7. uenus's rating of the film Super Size Me

8. nvtsrmr's rating of the film Super Size Me

You know how awful I felt since I watched this documentary, all I could think about was McDonald cheeseburger. How he (the director) had shot too many people eating burgers, including himself, made me feeling guilty for craving that! But now, the positive thing is I don't eat burgers since then.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Super Size Me

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Super Size Me

Disgusting. And I'm not even talking about McDonald's food.

11. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Super Size Me

12. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Super Size Me

13. Frederico Cintra Torres's rating of the film Super Size Me

ya. pq se comer só ervilhas ou carne picada para a vida não vou morrer pá semana

14. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Super Size Me

Sometimes funny, but mostly entertaining, documentary that states the obvious: fast food gets you fat. Spurlock uses himself as a test subject to show the lack of corporate responsibility McDonalds takes on their product. He also uses the modern documentary approach of Michael Moore, but lacks his emotion, probably due to the thin subject, making this doc a good time, yet coming off like the junk food it depicts.

15. Nina's rating of the film Super Size Me

16. anarresti's rating of the film Super Size Me

This has the appeal, even a bit of the humour, of a Michael Moore approach to a documentary. The originality here is that Spurlock uses himself as the subject of the experiment he will use to prove his point. Just like Michael Moore he is so involved with the point that the film is mainly political, not journalistic and not at all scientific (which is not necessary bad). And he's willing to feed himself only MacJunk.

17. Teruma Kato's rating of the film Super Size Me

I recently watched a ripp-off of this classic documentary. Now, I have even more respect for this one.... McDonald as subject in the hands of Mr. Spurlock guarantees great time.

18. Fainéant's rating of the film Super Size Me

found his answer before asking his question - not a fan

19. Adythia Utama's rating of the film Super Size Me

ironically, this movie makes me want to eat mcdonalds.

20. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film Super Size Me

It's fun to watch...but somehow it never quite explains everything, it never goes deep enough. A good message for the american culture that seems to be a little bit oblivious tho these problems. Morgan should just have spoken with my grandmother: "If it doesn't come from the earth, it's not good for you." In Europe, we're fat but we know it's our fault.

21. fleur de chair's rating of the film Super Size Me

The success of the fast food industry is a symptom of several much bigger problems, like the fact that not everyone is able to afford "healthy" food, that fewer and fewer people know how to cook healthy meals for themselves, and that many people are just plain ignorant about nutrition. Spurlock wastes so much time stating the obvious that I was left with many questions.

22. oemamizm's rating of the film Super Size Me

jangan makan JUNK FOOD!!!

23. rosa's rating of the film Super Size Me

black comedy in a documentary... well made.

24. Caroline Angelo Borges's rating of the film Super Size Me

one of the best documentaries I've ever seen.