1. lofisofi's rating of the film Superbad

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Superbad

3. bartkl's rating of the film Superbad

Being a sucker for these high school comedies, a good time was pretty much guaranteed. It's a very nice adventure, written very well, which entertained me to the very end. Some of the humor was good, some of it was cheap, but overall I had a very good time. This is definitely a good one within the genre.

4. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Superbad

5. caprica_six's rating of the film Superbad

i mean it wasn't as bad as i thought it'd be? but i didn't like it. i am mildly glad that it kinda killed the teen sex comedy, though.

6. Jason Av's rating of the film Superbad

7. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Superbad

Even if Jonah Hill`s surprising reaction to Emma Stone`s winning SAG award made you discover such a cult classic, still you might get surprised. It dates back to a decade ago, but It is hideously warm, amusingly entertaining and brilliantly alive. Have fun rewatching it.

8. Diogo Monteiro's rating of the film Superbad

Tem piada, mas é tão mal realizado!

9. Cherry's rating of the film Superbad

It's me ok I dislike all American high school movies except Mean Girls - likeable characters but too cliched and not enough laughs- 2.5*

10. Ylly's rating of the film Superbad

11. Simone Totaro's rating of the film Superbad

12. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Superbad

13. sexliesvideotape's rating of the film Superbad

I usually use quotes from this film in my ordinary life. That's comedy changed everything in my mind. The son of 'American Pie' and grandson of 'Porky'.

14. zohen lux's rating of the film Superbad

15. Trunfos's rating of the film Superbad

16. Daniela's rating of the film Superbad

i laughed a lot but also thought it was really stupid

17. nasutionakbar's rating of the film Superbad

18. Ethan's rating of the film Superbad

This is one of the more realistic High School comedies in the tradition of classics like Porky's and American Pie. This film is non-stop laughs.

19. ardo sitompul's rating of the film Superbad

You know when you hear girls say 'Ah man, I was so shit-faced last night, I shouldn't have fucked that guy?' We could be that mistake! - seth

20. ceknklsn's rating of the film Superbad

21. Patrick John's rating of the film Superbad

Watched this at 4AM because I had a jet lag. I remember laughing so

22. coxno's rating of the film Superbad

i don't get why this is so popular? i usually love over-the-top trash but this was too much

23. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Superbad

An important film about the bonds of love and friendship that form between young men.

24. Andrew Sax's rating of the film Superbad