1. Ale/M's rating of the film Superman II

2. runfromfire's rating of the film Superman II

Not as good as Donner's Superman but man Stamp, O'Halloran & Douglas were badass baddies.

3. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Superman II

These films age so badly but gosh they are so much fun.

4. MGeo's rating of the film Superman II

Really terrible follow-up to a really great comic book movie. At least we now have an acceptable follow-up in the form of The Donner Cut.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Superman II

The best Superman movie ever made, and that's entirely because of the brilliance that is Terence Stamp.

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Superman II

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Superman II

The resolution completely fails an otherwise sweet movie about a man's capacity for love.

8. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Superman II

favorite "superman-with-reeve-on-it" of all time

9. Awesomeman_18's rating of the film Superman II

10. orchardclose41's rating of the film Superman II

11. emichan's rating of the film Superman II

film yang bikin gua suka sama film jadul

12. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Superman II

I think the "Richard Donner Cut" deserves its own Mubi page.

13. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Superman II

Flawed as Lester's version may be, it still kicks Zack Snyder's ass. Admit it.

14. Etienne Deveau Beaumont's rating of the film Superman II

Terence is the best part of this movie , A really weak Superman in general , but still entertaining

15. Thomas Mariani's rating of the film Superman II

Two stars for the original version, Five for the Donner Cut.

16. Pavel's rating of the film Superman II

It's depressing to think, but there could have been a great movie in Superman II. Yet, due to typical studio politics of the 70s, we are given this movie instead. It's even harder to believe anyone would find Marlon Brando's work unworthy of any movie. Donner really deserves the credit for 70% of what works in the film, while Lester deserves the 30% that doesn't. So on the basis of Donner's work I still recommend it.

17. Jason Callen's rating of the film Superman II

You know Lois, you could have saved a lot of trouble if you just spoke up and told him that you'd rather he keep his powers.

18. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Superman II

After seeing the Richard Donner cut.. In all honesty, Donner shot this poorly from the outset. Superman, a COMEDY. Really.. Well, in that case, it makes sense to bring in a comedy director to save the production. Enter Richard Lester. I don't blame Mario Puzo. Something very transgressive and interesting could have been wrung from this script.

19. Jimmy's rating of the film Superman II

still believe he is real superman....>,<

20. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Superman II

Bear in mind that I only saw the Donner cut, but this was just as good, if not better, than the first. Hackman makes a much better supporting player than lead, and Zod is one of the better superhero villains ever.

21. fabridoss's rating of the film Superman II

No, Kal-el, she doesn't want an ordinary human being. She wants the strongest one, who flies, has status and power(s). Yeah, Lois Lane, I know your type.

22. Matthew King's rating of the film Superman II

I saw this as a kid when it came out in theaters and it was a fun ride! It's still my favorite Superman movie.

23. Phoenix Rising's rating of the film Superman II

@ Pierluigi Puccini: You took the words right out of my mouth.

24. Roscoe's rating of the film Superman II

The effects are by now BADLY dated, but there's some good fun. Any film with Terence Stamp is worth watching.