1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Superman III

Clark Kent return to Smallville to find out that Anette O'Toole is a hot Lana Lang. Seeing Christopher Reeve kicking and punching the shit out of himself as his evil double is the best memory from this film that is ruined by trying to be more of a Richard Pryor comedy movie and have Superman added as an afterthought. The film really drags the franchise in the sewer.

2. catbug's rating of the film Superman III

So good! This movie gives so much and genuinely gets what Superman means. Stand down nonbelievers.

3. Ale/M's rating of the film Superman III

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Superman III

The only somewhat good thing about this film, is Richard Pryor, but only in an anti-humour sense. He is incredibly unfunny in this, which is quite funny. But otherwise, this is really bad.

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Superman III

This movie is full of nightmares. The lady who got sucked up into the computer for MVP.

6. Polyglot's rating of the film Superman III

I didn't plan on watching this, but it was on TV. Now, if anyone asks me what's the worst movie I've ever seen, I have a definitive answer.

7. traag-1's rating of the film Superman III

GREAT bad movie. The intro sequence alone is the best WORST Non Sequitur in film history.

8. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Superman III

9. Ryan Pearce's rating of the film Superman III

Superman carrying Richard Pryor = Best still on Mubi.

10. SheGeek's rating of the film Superman III

Okay the movie is corny but Richard Pryor really was funny in this film. And I so much liked Christopher Reeve. Strange to think they are both gone. Pryor had MS and died of a heart attack. Reeve Reeve became a quadriplegic after being thrown from a horse and later died from cardiac arrest.

11. RadicalGordon's rating of the film Superman III

I love the scene where Clark Kent fights the evil Superman in the Scrapyard.

12. emichan's rating of the film Superman III

13. NiteFlight9's rating of the film Superman III

Not nearly as bad as I thought it was when I was a kid. Enjoyable.

14. Jimmy's rating of the film Superman III

I dont like the villains, but i like "drunk" Superman

15. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Superman III

That was honestly one of the worst movies ever made. What they did to the Superman franchise is inexcusable. It's cheesey, poorly written to the nth degree, and doesn't respect Superman himself. O Richard Donner, where art thou?

16. fabridoss's rating of the film Superman III

Superman vs. computers? Seriously?