1. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Superman Returns

It is not unique. It looks like every other Superman which is fine but no film feat.

2. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Superman Returns

3. runfromfire's rating of the film Superman Returns

With all the good that Singer did with X-Men I can see why he was tapped for Supes but great googily moogily was this thing a mess. Routh and Bosworth had... what's the opposite of chemistry? Trigonometry? Routh and Bosworth had trigonometry.

4. lostlevel's rating of the film Superman Returns

It's fun to revisit, at the time it was sort of daft but given the depths towards which modern super hero movies have sunk I can now grudgingly enjoy this one.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Superman Returns

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Superman Returns

A game cast and production design failed by a script and director uninterested in using them.

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Superman Returns

The only really good things about Superman films (usually) is Lex Luthor, and that certainly is the case here.

8. opandadodavid's rating of the film Superman Returns

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Superman Returns

10. Troy Savory's rating of the film Superman Returns

Some really nice cinematography and some lovely flying shots. But, Lex is no where near present enough and there is no tension between Superman and Lex.

11. coolfreshprince's rating of the film Superman Returns

How can anybody screw up a superman movie so badly? boooooooring!

12. matthewlong1985's rating of the film Superman Returns

Not one for the comic book fan-boys but a love letter to Richard Donner and Christopher Reeve. I thought it was great.

13. emichan's rating of the film Superman Returns

a reboot didn't help. and they seriously cast Brandon Routh as Clark Kent?

14. Joseph Ngo's rating of the film Superman Returns

Bryan Singer's version of Ang Lee's Hulk.

15. M. Ikhwanul Karim's rating of the film Superman Returns

It's NOT that bad. Why all the hate, people?

16. LUCKYINTAN's rating of the film Superman Returns

Go Home Bryan Singer. You're Drunk!

17. doublelife91's rating of the film Superman Returns

The film that made me decide to become a filmmaker.

18. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Superman Returns

Along with Ang Lee's Hulk, I think this was unfairly derided simply because it failed to pacify an American audience. Singer treats Superman as the god that he is, constantly alluding to Christian mythology. In this interpretation, Superman doesn't NEED to throw a single punch. It's also a somber send-off to the Donner films.

19. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Superman Returns

20. Jimmy's rating of the film Superman Returns

beyond my expectation, but good enough. But i still, cant take, "he had a boy" thing....

21. Kespo's rating of the film Superman Returns

Every decision Bryan Singer makes is wrong. Why is the costume different? Why is Lois Lane not strong and independent? Why make it a sequel to the original series if you wanted to treat it like an origin story again? Why is Kevin Spacey playing a tongue-and-cheek character straight? Why do these great rivals barely have any screen time together? How many times can we see Kal Penn approaching an injured Superman?

22. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Superman Returns

I can say, completely satisfied, that this is the greatest Superman movie so far. Don't get me wrong; I love Richard Donner's Superman: The Movie and his cut of Superman II. But this is the definitive Superman, a thrilling, excellently-acted superhero film with its heart and head in the right place. Your move, Zack Snyder.

23. Jorge Negrete's rating of the film Superman Returns

Imaginen a un clérigo o un sacerdote cristiano con los calzones de fuera. Eso es "Superman Returns". Caca con subtexto religioso.

24. johndmoore's rating of the film Superman Returns

I'm not particularly well versed in Superman, but Singer's film is profound. This is a movie about America, the world, Jesus, pop culture, cynicism, optimism, and everything else that seems relevant in 2006. Brilliantly realized.