1. raquel_ag's rating of the film Superman Returns

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★

2. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Superman Returns

I dont know why but i feel broken heart

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Superman Returns

I love the ambition and guts of director Bryan Singer who overlooks the fact that the last sequels were crap so that he can continue the iconic Superman myth by returning to what Richard Donner did with it. Brandon Routh is a more likeable Superman that I dared believe but the rest of the cast is a hit-and-miss affair. Appreciate it for the effects and it is a better ending than "Superman IV" ever was.

4. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Superman Returns

It is not unique. It looks like every other Superman. . . Drab

5. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Superman Returns

6. runfromfire's rating of the film Superman Returns

With all the good that Singer did with X-Men I can see why he was tapped for Supes but great googily moogily was this thing a mess. Routh and Bosworth had... what's the opposite of chemistry? Trigonometry? Routh and Bosworth had trigonometry.

7. lostlevel's rating of the film Superman Returns

It's fun to revisit, at the time it was sort of daft but given the depths towards which modern super hero movies have sunk I can now grudgingly enjoy this one.

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Superman Returns

9. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Superman Returns

A game cast and production design failed by a script and director uninterested in using them.

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Superman Returns

The only really good things about Superman films (usually) is Lex Luthor, and that certainly is the case here.

11. opandadodavid's rating of the film Superman Returns

12. Star Lord's rating of the film Superman Returns

13. Troy Savory's rating of the film Superman Returns

Some really nice cinematography and some lovely flying shots. But, Lex is no where near present enough and there is no tension between Superman and Lex.

14. coolfreshprince's rating of the film Superman Returns

How can anybody screw up a superman movie so badly? boooooooring!

15. matthewlong1985's rating of the film Superman Returns

Not one for the comic book fan-boys but a love letter to Richard Donner and Christopher Reeve. I thought it was great.

16. emichan's rating of the film Superman Returns

a reboot didn't help. and they seriously cast Brandon Routh as Clark Kent?

17. Joseph Ngo's rating of the film Superman Returns

Bryan Singer's version of Ang Lee's Hulk.

18. M. Ikhwanul Karim's rating of the film Superman Returns

It's NOT that bad. Why all the hate, people?

19. LUCKYINTAN's rating of the film Superman Returns

Go Home Bryan Singer. You're Drunk!

20. doublelife91's rating of the film Superman Returns

The film that made me decide to become a filmmaker.

21. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Superman Returns

Along with Ang Lee's Hulk, I think this was unfairly derided simply because it failed to pacify an American audience. Singer treats Superman as the god that he is, constantly alluding to Christian mythology. In this interpretation, Superman doesn't NEED to throw a single punch. It's also a somber send-off to the Donner films.

22. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Superman Returns

23. Jimmy's rating of the film Superman Returns

beyond my expectation, but good enough. But i still, cant take, "he had a boy" thing....

24. Kespo's rating of the film Superman Returns

Every decision Bryan Singer makes is wrong. Why is the costume different? Why is Lois Lane not strong and independent? Why make it a sequel to the original series if you wanted to treat it like an origin story again? Why is Kevin Spacey playing a tongue-and-cheek character straight? Why do these great rivals barely have any screen time together? How many times can we see Kal Penn approaching an injured Superman?