1. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Surveillance

Made me a warm cup of tea anticipating the 6 minutes of boredom to come.

2. chanandre's rating of the film Surveillance

3. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Surveillance

I recently finished *Hainge's book wherein he argues for Grandrieux's cinema as a tactile/immersive experience rather than a strictly narrative one. With that in mind, I liked the underexposure since it pushes one to concentrate on what's happening, engulfing them in a sense. The titular 'surveillance' implies not just me the viewer 'surveilling' but also the possibility of 'being surveilled' out in that darkness.

4. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Surveillance

5. kartina obskura's rating of the film Surveillance

"Stronger than the world night of dark plots delights the emptiness of the sleeping body that burst in stars when a dream plants the wine in the back of your head And birds into stone from the pike land."

6. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Surveillance

Ignore the rating and have a look(opinions are welcomed): https://vimeo.com/205364091

7. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Surveillance

♡ https://vimeo.com/205364091 Seeing this come into being under Stian's wand, I realized how being picky, pertinent & helpful isn't easy. Those who exalt (for good reason) and exult at "Où gît votre sourire enfoui?" glide cheerfully over directors' mali/delicious squabbles, forgetting even Costa's metafilm is a fruit of painstaking second-split selection. Cinephiles aren't a fortiori cinemakers, let alone innovators.