1. Anthony Davies's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

2. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

Despite all the things that are wrong with it, it's still worth a watch.

3. W2's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

Great film. Watched it today at pre-dawn. I love to watch Romero's characters stubbornly get themselves killed while trying to establish the social order. And honestly, this one keeps the zombie monotony at a minimum coming in around 90 minutes long.

4. TheBigCombo's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

Se salva exclusivamente por las absurdas maneras en que los zombies mueren. Mi favorita: cuando uno de ellos intenta abordar al heroe en la cubierta del ferry y es eliminado con una bengala que lo vuelve refulgente (el heroe prende un cigarrillo con la misma, antes de empujar al zombie al agua)

5. Groovy Monster's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

As I clicked the "I want to watch this" link for this one a while back, I remember thinking that I don't really WANT to watch it, just that as a lifelong diehard Romero fan I simply have to. As much as I love zombie movies (and that's a lot!) I'm really not looking forward to sitting down for SURVIVAL. Mainly because I've seen LAND and DIARY OF THE DEAD (not to mention, DAY, which I've never cared for either).

6. rllr's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

One of Uwe Boll's best efforts so far...

7. mjgildea's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

Sure, Survival of the Dead is crap, but its not World War Z crap and that seems to be the only thing it has going for it. The CG effects are awful, the Hatfields & McCoys-style plot is terrible and there's some incredibly dumb shit coming from equally-dumb characters. Romero keeps shitting in the mouth of his own legacy with this one. The stupidity level of this movie is kind of exhausting.

8. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

9. MayContainNuts's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

The worst romero film i've seen. :(

10. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

Proves Romero has lost a great deal of interest in zombie filmmaking. Cheesy, uninspired townspeople, along with third rate effects and script. More SyFy fare than work from a director so admirable.

11. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

Apart from the fucking Apple iPhone promotion I liked this one. Romero has lost his touch, but goddamn I still enjoy his films. I like how he has refused to make the zombies fast and still gives them random moments of super strength. He gets the audience wondering how these creatures could take over the globe and then shows them that they are more dangerous than they look in the climactic scenes. 3 Stars.

12. Mark Garrett's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

Such a great movie, haunting and easily the best of the Romero zombie movies. Instead of watching a bunch of people we don't want to die, die, it's a bunch of people who've got it coming.

13. Yass's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

Bad scenario, bad actors, awful twists/anticlimax, bad settings AND (which is kinda unexpected) crappy makeup/special effects. Time to put an end to your carreer, Mister Romero.

14. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

This one got a lot of flak from fanboys and I'm not sure why, it stands with the rest of Romero's zombie ouevre perfectly well. Some questionable CGI gore obviously won't jibe with the fanboys, but Romero doesn't dwell on the flesh eaters here. He has always been more interested in what comes out of people in awful situations, the zombie setting is just where he seems most at home. .

15. vordven's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

16. NEONBEAR's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

This has to be one of the THE worst zombie universes i've ever seen on film. The rules the movie goes by takes all the greatness out of the zombie genre. Still 2 stars for the laugh.

17. Erdiawan's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

Survival of the Dead is one of the worst zombie films i've ever seen. Night of the Living Dead-arguably the best zombie films ever, was made by the same guy

18. Patapon's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

There were 62 head shots in this film...Will someone please help Romero return from the dead?

19. Ademption's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

Fun, but not memorable. Definitely a middle-of-the-pack Romero.

20. John Fiscle's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

one of the worst zombie films ever made, its like what if zombies invaded a lucky charms commercial. romero is sadly producing straight to dvd films, with movies like this he deserves too. Sad to see Romero is turning into Ed Wood producing schlock crap well below his talents and needs to modernize his zombie films and go with the fast zombies. Scip this movie and watch Romero's terrific Night Of The Living Dead..

21. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

Not as dreadful as "Diary of the Dead", but still a major stinker. Mixing comedy with horror is blasphemous. It's sad to see Romero emulating Simon Pegg ad nauseam. "Shaun of the Dead" has forever compromised the zombie film genre.

22. FailedImitator's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

23. Neither/Nor's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

Romero just Uwe Boll'd himself.

24. fabridoss's rating of the film Survival of the Dead

Romero has become obvious and lazy. It is just not funny as he thinks it is. Worst than "Diary of the Dead", which seemed as a good idea at first but was just terribly phony.