1. the infallible foodstamps's rating of the film Suspiria

dancers be going through the most man i swear

2. HenriqueA's rating of the film Suspiria

Ridiculous, colorful, agonizing, stylish and so much fun without being the butt of the joke. Argento is a master of the form but rarely has he or any other genre filmmaker struck gold like this.

3. Andra Nicoleanu's rating of the film Suspiria

4. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Suspiria

Generally I think of the visuals and gorgous lighting and colours first with Suspira, the music second and then the voice dubbing and surreal acting kind of clouds things over from then on. Even the plot is more tailored around showing the viewier with the (at the time) goriest and most disburing deaths than actually being coherent. Though I will say the movie poster is probably one of the best around for horror.

5. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Suspiria

Somehow normal rules do not apply. Part of me blanches at such a beautiful giddy experience being made from the fictional murders of young women, while another part of me is just enraptured by the colours, colours, colours - it's probably that tension which makes the film so very memorable. Too spoopy for giallo.

6. Margarida Patricio's rating of the film Suspiria

The colours and the soundtrack!!! Would love to see this on a big screen one day. "Bad luck isn't brought by broken mirrors, but by broken minds."

7. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Suspiria

Suspiria is one of the most unique audiovisual experiences I've had with a film. The way Argento and his cinematographer combine the intense RGB lighting, with an ear-piercing, almost avant-garde soundtrack, absolutely floored me. They create such an unsettling feeling, that even when the content behind this psychedelic curtain is delving into very corny territory, the film maintains almost all of its intended mood.

8. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Suspiria

There isn't exactly a lot of attention to plot, and I'm always skeptical when a horror film relies on shock-gore. But then there's the total craft: the acid colors; the irresistibly demented sets; the Goblin score played as either warning or tease; the editing that synthesizes all the above; and Jessica Harper as the perfect wide-eyed lamb. Curious about the remake—there are ways to fill in this spook story's holes.

9. sabrina's rating of the film Suspiria

I watched this for the lighting and the cheesy effects, and I got cool lighting and rly cheesy effects

10. Ryan327's rating of the film Suspiria

11. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Suspiria

This has more pink than The Grand Budapest Hotel, Piglet The Movie and Legally Blonde combine together. From the lightning to the settings and soundtrack, everything works gorily fine except the dubbing.

12. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Suspiria

Suspiria is a perfect example of style over substance. It's a gorgeous looking film and exceptionally crafted, but the story just felt disposable. It's a good film, just not a great film.

13. gaporama's rating of the film Suspiria

Highly visually accomplished, with gorgeous set designs and brilliant lighting. And that's pretty much it.

14. berat bayer's rating of the film Suspiria

15. Louis Robert's rating of the film Suspiria

The vision behind this movie is quite something. The acting may be poor, but the mastered style is so strong that you stop thinking about that. Oh and the mf GOBLIN music!

16. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Suspiria

17. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Suspiria

I can't for the life of me understand why this is the one that's remembered out of Argento's stuff. Probably has something to do with it's vibrant visual flair. Personally I prefer 'Profondo Rosso' to this, to me it managed to produce a better balance between style and actual substance.

18. mairalage's rating of the film Suspiria

Amazing photography great soundtrack!

19. Rúben A. Jesus's rating of the film Suspiria

20. Zach Closs's rating of the film Suspiria

The script is a little thin, and some of the performances are practically vaudevillian; but Argento's visually arresting and hallucinatory nightmare vision is peerless; the cinematography is luscious and Jessica Harper is a compelling, likable lead.

21. nandafr's rating of the film Suspiria

Dario Argento could kill me in technicolor and I wouldn't even mind.

22. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Suspiria