1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Sweetie

2. Severus Snape's rating of the film Sweetie

3. mahdis's rating of the film Sweetie

4. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Sweetie

I haven't seen this is years but I should probably watch this again.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Sweetie

Oeuvre étrange, dérangeante, attirante d'où émerge l'étonnante interprétation de Geneviève Lemon puissamment investie dans son étonnant rôle... www.cinefiches.com

6. mysteriousgirlno2's rating of the film Sweetie

a maneira como está filmado é mesmo gira, mesmo à CAMPION eheheheh a serio vejam eh fixe

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Sweetie

A very affecting and moving film about the trouble in sibling relationships when mental illness is thrown into the mix.

8. joey barglowski's rating of the film Sweetie

some really nice compositions that tell to the relationships of the characters. some really nice tunes too

9. JMKE's rating of the film Sweetie

i loved this movie, not everything fitted together and that was fine... May have been effected by my sick fetishisation of Australia though.

10. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Sweetie

Una película que encuentra sentido desde la correspondencia hacia los posteriores filmes de Jane Campion. "Sweetie" concibe una historia sobre la correspondencia entre el hombre y la mujer, siendo esta última la que carga los miedos y las dudas respecto a esta convivencia.

11. Francisco R.'s rating of the film Sweetie

One of the most beautiful pieces of poetry I've ever seen. With potentially alienating qualities and all, if you catch its singular drift the rewards are ample.

12. Sun's rating of the film Sweetie

Here's a realm full of loonies, enthralled and effected by the looniest of them all.

13. rubia's rating of the film Sweetie

I loved this film. Tragic and funny

14. Andres Salazar's rating of the film Sweetie

I just watched this now. I have to admit, I thought it was very well done, there is a heart and soul to this film that I enjoyed.

15. gnargnar's rating of the film Sweetie

why does it have the still from Sweet Movie? ....strange

16. Christoffer's rating of the film Sweetie

Made me feel emotionally numb, so much feelings in this movie that does not get processed, they just linger in you after you've watched it. Painful character study, but also awkwardly indie in it's approach to the cinematography.

17. MATT's rating of the film Sweetie

For a debut film, this is a incredible start. A lot of Campion's film depict women in struggles with love, sexuality, family, creativity, and really just, life. This is more in the family category. The cinematography really brings out the off-balance in the family dynamic relationship. Eccentric characters, and finding comedy in the little things of everyday.

18. pinkwargasm's rating of the film Sweetie

19. Ingrid Bergman's rating of the film Sweetie

What a great debut feature film from Jane Campion! A quirky black comedy about a truly dysfunctional family that does not judge the characters. Genevieve Lemon is simply superb as Sweetie.

20. Erik F.'s rating of the film Sweetie

21. HobartLazaro's rating of the film Sweetie

i swear tommy wiseau must have written the script

22. Border Radio's rating of the film Sweetie

Solid debut. Love the scewed angle shots.

23. DK's rating of the film Sweetie

Better than quirky. A real dreamy masterpiece of nervousness and desire. Campion's best in some ways because it's genuinely neurotic (as opposed to Holy Smoke and In the Cut, which put on airs). Very droll but sumptuous too. Arid suburbia mottled by real touches of beauty and tenderness.

24. Nikyatu's rating of the film Sweetie

I was captivated with the characters and the world Jane Campion managed to create in this film, until the gravely disappointing ending that couldn't be saved by compelling acting. No one thought that was problematic at the screenwriting level? Despite that, all in a ll an interesting and beautifully shot/framed film.