1. nematomaranka's rating of the film Swimming Pool

first half was really good. then it was just worsening.

2. Adina Stroia's rating of the film Swimming Pool

So Ozon did make good movies once upon a time.

3. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Swimming Pool

A crisp riff on La Piscine (revisited yet again) with a generally engaging melie of eroticism, alter egos and blurry reality despite a rather tricksy ending. Rampling steels her way through the sometimes opaque script with a certain hand.

4. hemachandra's rating of the film Swimming Pool

A Hitchcockian thriller, but more sensuous and artistic.

5. Trunfos's rating of the film Swimming Pool

6. Broos Claerhout's rating of the film Swimming Pool

7. Héctor Olguín's rating of the film Swimming Pool

Buen desarrollo, genial atmósfera y magistral actuación de Charlotte Rampling, quien tiene un buen respaldo en la joven Ludivine Sagnier (hay química). Todo esto para concluir con un desenlace flojo. Como sea, es un deleite.

8. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Swimming Pool

9. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Swimming Pool

10. Marta Donati's rating of the film Swimming Pool

This is a subtle film on the role of the writer, their relationship to reality and inspiration. The thriller plot is a background for a more complex interplay of patterns of imagination, fantasy and desire.

11. Scienceofphantoms's rating of the film Swimming Pool

2.5 (but me not rounding up is telling). A pretty good romp with a pretty good script with a pretty good cast and perfectly lazy execution. Ozon is like a sophisticate de Palma without the drugs - all the hackery, none of the fun. This could have been fun! Just watch as it dissolves into other, better, movies right before your eyes.

12. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Swimming Pool

13. Operation Kino's rating of the film Swimming Pool

A Hitchcock murder mystery? Without the murder? And without the mystery? With Ludivine Sagnier? Yes, please.

14. ammar's rating of the film Swimming Pool

15. kopfkompass's rating of the film Swimming Pool

The stunning screenplay of Charlotte Rampling allowed me to follow every of her notions but the awkward plot twist lost me at the end.

16. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Swimming Pool

17. Emil's rating of the film Swimming Pool

Setup is a bit old, but still intelligent and enjoyable.

18. no past land's rating of the film Swimming Pool

"It was a love story with a happy ending."

19. camille's rating of the film Swimming Pool

20. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Swimming Pool

Pleasant movie. The setting is terrific, of course. The focus in tiny details was enchanting. I appreciated the irony in incorporating crime in the story, but it was a rather dissatisfying turn of events, imo. I preferred the psychological and social study of the characters done in the first hour. I thought Sagnier was great in her role.

21. Kıvılcım İkmen's rating of the film Swimming Pool

22. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film Swimming Pool

son zamanlarda izlediğim en iyi fransız yapımlarından birisi diyebilirim. Romancı ve romanı arasında ki gerçek hayat ilişkisini birebir yansıtan fakat hayalgücü ile gerçeğin çarpışması sonucu ortaya çıkan kanıtların birer delili niteliğinde. Tadında izlenilesi bir film!

23. dave gunn's rating of the film Swimming Pool

Not my favorite Ozon film, and its ambiguous ending is still ambiguous in a tired way, but still a compelling thriller.

24. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Swimming Pool

What was real? What wasn't? Towards the end things did get very surreal, and I really could feel that some twist was coming, but I expected that it would leave me with more definitive conclusions. But I didn't mind this sort of open-ending at all: what an excellent film! It was never obvious, never predictable, never boring. Charlotte Rampling was brilliant, and so was the whole story... within the story!