1. Severus Snape's rating of the film Swingers

2. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Swingers

3. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Swingers

Baby i'm tellin' you, this is money.

4. Ethan's rating of the film Swingers

This is a really fun movie that features the birth of Vince Vaughan and Jon Favreau as funny guys who make good movies. Just make sure you see this one before Made because that one sucks.

5. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Swingers

Undemanding, at times witty and enjoyable - clearly made with enthusiasm and with a welcome roughness around the edges. Captures both the time and place very well.

6. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Swingers

Thanks to the scene it takes place in, Swingers has an Old Hollywood style with a contemporary edge. Jon Favreau and Vince Vaughn have great chemistry and make this movie. It's also good it didn't rely too heavily on the swing revival, or else I would've felt a bit alienated. Instead, it's quite universal. It has a nice disorienting feel to it as well. It's an L.A. movie but it's not.

7. Ramzi's rating of the film Swingers

As close to a film about nothing as you can get, and there's something very joyful in that. A small-scale look at a group of friends - the fact they're actors is almost incidental. Well centred in the "neo-lounge scene", but the meat of the film is in Favreau and Vaughn's interactions and their attempts to pick up women. Very funny and Vaughn manages to be endearing when he could easily have not been. Great film.

8. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Swingers

We've all been Favreau in this moment. There's rhythm in the dialogue, the pacing and obviously in the use of movement to a jazz and funk soundtrack. These guys are full of empathy for each other, I want them as buddies. Vince Vaughn was briefly on fire here in his career. The dance scene at the end so, so well demonstrates that moment you let go of everything and come out of your own head. Satisfying and perfect.

9. Levi Miah's rating of the film Swingers

A fairly amusing film about whiny, awful males.

10. George Khayat's rating of the film Swingers

A limpid twirl through 90's LA. Vaughn and Favreau are on the money. Great understated ending. Baby, baby, baby...

11. Thomas Waddington's rating of the film Swingers

A student film made by men who's cinematic knowledge starts with The Godfather and ends with Pulp Fiction. Poorly written and too in love with its vulgar, misogynistic characters.

12. sizelando's rating of the film Swingers

13. Nikola Enchev's rating of the film Swingers

14. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Swingers

Woody Allen meets Charles Bukowsky. I love this flick!

15. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Swingers

All of the characters are annoying - either horrible stupid womanisers or whiney and stupid. I've only seen Vaughan and Favreau do awful strings and was expecting this film to live up to the hype and show me that they were good before Holywood corrupted them. Sorry to say that this film is dull, unfunny and dated....

16. LASHLEY's rating of the film Swingers

17. Gareth Jones's rating of the film Swingers

A group of guys out on the pull. One guy is still lusting over his ex and needs to move on. That's pretty much the plot. I don't really know what genre this is as it's not much of a comedy, drama or action flick. It's just a group of guys out on the pull.

18. Renz nd MZV's rating of the film Swingers

Kind of a fun film, some decent lines and moments, but a few times I wasn't at all engaged so not amazing. Chilled all the same ;)

19. Twelfie's rating of the film Swingers

The best dialog driven film I've seen in a while.

20. Tja's rating of the film Swingers

Good to see now familiar faces starting out, but its a bit of a slog - how can Vegas be so dull? Too much rather uninspired bickering dialogue and no car chases....

21. David Maiden's rating of the film Swingers

Up there with office space and clerks as a hilarious and quotable comedy film

22. DanB3000's rating of the film Swingers

So money, and doesn't even know it. Vince Vaughans finest work.

23. imosta's rating of the film Swingers

Nice movie about boys sensitivities.

24. D.P LAMSON's rating of the film Swingers