1. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

2. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

3. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

incredibly strange (and I'm used to watch strange films)

4. koundinya's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

An absolute writing masterpiece.

5. Jarek Tokarski's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

This is not a movie about a farting dead guy. This is a philosophical treatise about friendship. And yes, Daniels - started with funny clips - ends with this masterpiece. I love these guys.

6. Egoisms's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

A Rabelaseian film which uses the naïve mouthpiece of a dead man learning about his body to comment on the deathly repressiveness of social life. People who call its humour crass miss the point entirely. Its unrepentant crassness *is* the point. How much of what we consider taboo, should be, is healthy when embodied, edifying when questioned and explored. A genuinely original, creative, hilarious movie.

7. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

because life is short, and no one deserves to ride the bus alone.

8. Zach Anderson's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

I don't know about this movie. Every time I decide I hate it with every fiber of my being something livid and inspired about it makes me smile. I think it's a one star story told with enough enthusiasm that I want to give it five stars... But I won't. Nothing happens. Magic exists I guess. All it really amounts to is a really long wet fart.

9. tacoterror's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

10. Diogo Costa's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

Too much of a mess to actually be enjoyable and incredibly flawed just in its premise. It kind of would've worked but the jokes didn't land for me.

11. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

There's a scene in here that made me feel a mix of joy, melancholy and sadness, all at the same time. And this in a movie where the dead guy farts every 5 seconds!

12. Dimas Dwi Antoro's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

film aneh dengan sentuhan dark humor yang manis.... ya saya suka yang manis manis~

13. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

maybe the single greatest argument against originality

14. Saaam's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

15. JM M----'s rating of the film Swiss Army Man

16. lidiishere's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

I love weird film, but not this one. I can't stand more than 20 mins. Dan is trying so hard to wipe out his attached HP image

17. duygu.dursun's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

18. nadnab's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

19. film_lies101's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

This is like that Might Boosh coconuts episode but goes on way too long

20. lostlevel's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

21. naive3's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

In my opinion, probably one of the most brilliant films I've seen so far. Thought it would be a bit... eh... shit when it started with the intense farting. But I found this film as good as it is weird. :)

22. ughchenausea's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

seriamente non c'è niente che mi disturbi più dell'umorismo becero di peni e scoregge, PERO'...

23. unearthly_red's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

i get the appeal (i think?), but it just fell so flat for me

24. Wing Narada's rating of the film Swiss Army Man

A Gondry-esque farting-corpse drama with a heart.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7